Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Spectre!
F F U R G > Community > Trade Feedback
Pages: 1, 2
Findswoman
Just finished a very pleasant trade with The Spectre, a/k/a Dan Kosa. Great communicationand extra speedy shipping. Don't hesitate to trade with Dan! smile.gif

Cheers,
the Findswoman
pbarny
Yes, I should say something too....I've done some trading with him before he has even came to the FFURG...where he is the old established poster/known quantity on joecustoms.com and i'm the new guy.

Anyways, the trade worked out very good. I'm sure Gina was happy for him to be rid of the stuff and probably killed him when more of it showed up. ermm.gif

Whatever it is, if Dan has it, and you can be sure something can be arranged.
Findswoman
And another fabulous trade just completed with Dan. Thanks so much for the softgoods, Dan! Looking forward to more! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
Findswoman
And yet another. cool.gif

Thanks again, Dan, for an absolutely fabuolous shipment of softgoods! I always enjoy trading with you, and know everyone else here will, too.

Looking forward to next time, as always... smile.gif

... the Findswoman
pbarny
Did another one with Dan, this time right before I left town. Great as always. We trade so often we're swapping censored.gif (due to family nature of board)
Delaton
Just completed one-for-one figure trade with Spectre and everything went great. Quick and concise communication. Good Trader.
Findswoman
I just can't stop having fabulous trades with Dan, no matter how hard I try... not that I am trying, by any means! cool.gif

Thanks so much for the Stass Allie, Dan! Hope we can trade more soon! Just say when... smile.gif

... the Findswoman
darl
The spectre managed to hook me up with a Target Clone clambshell (we only got the figures in the UK - no clambshell) and now my figure looks complete smile.gif

Super fast delivery, expertly packed, friendly e-mails - excellent

need anything from the UK just shout (very loudly so I'll hear you)

thanks mate smile.gif
tonphanan
The stuff I traded for arrived a couple of days ago. been busy at work. great stuff and smooth as always. Spectres great
Findswoman
Yet another fantastic trade with Dan completed. A truly A-1 trading partner (and customizer, too!).

Thanks again, Dan! Always a pleasure trading with you. Just say when... cool.gif

... the Findswoman
Demostrius
Just completed a double-trade with The Spectre! whom hooked me up (and i must say quickly!!) with my clone troops and some battle gear that will make my Republic troops , old and new , kik even more keester!! Thanx S!-man and would gladly trade again!
Findswoman
Yet another fantastic trade completed with The Spectre. He just sent me the most wonderful envelope all full of small everyday objects and props for photonovelloing, along with some great female heads. An absolutely excellent trader, great communicator, and very generous too. Highly recommended -- as always!

Thanks again for the great stuff, Dan! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
pbarny
Dan said in my feedback maybe a dozen, I don't think it's been that much. We have swapped an Italian girl for a Chinese, wait, that's something else ermm.gif censored.gif .

Most recently got some things to complete some GI Joe figures, a head which possibly could become a Maj/Lt. Col. John Sheppard, Atlantis Expidition, some weapons of varying type, wings for a completely updated version of Nemesis Enforcer, some wagon carts, etc.

Can't go wrong dealing with dan.
Feenix
I just completed my first trade with Dan (but not last trade!) and I got my Han Solo hologram today. Very well packed, and Han was in 100% mint condition. Dealing with Dan has been very nice.

Thanks, Dan. You helped me out a lot! wink.gif
tonphanan
another wonderful transaction completed with Dan...enjoy
Findswoman
Another fabulous batch of fabric from Dan. One of my most faithful and frequent trading partners, and anyone who trades with him will know why. It doesn't get much better than The Spectre. smile.gif

Thanks again, Dan, as always! cool.gif

... the Findswoman
pbarny
Thanks again to Dan who got me some Jedi fodder, Stargate accessories (can you believe he doesn't want maurader inc weapons...well some of them anyways), and a variety of GI Joe rifles. Oh, and the only person to send me toys on my birthday. How can you not beat that?
The Spectre
QUOTE (pbarny @ Mar 29 2006, 10:56 AM)
can you believe he doesn't want maurader inc weapons...well some of them anyways

As a straight out sci-fi customizer, some weapons are just too recognizable as earthly weapons, even modded. The quality is outstanding, but some of the designs are just too "realistic" for my needs.

You're welcome for the B-Day goodies, glad you liked them biggrin.gif
pbarny
More stuff left Dan's abode and ended in mine. Quark's newest rule of acquistion: Treat good trading partners like latinum, and than cheat a Klingon if you think you can get away with it...wait, wrong board for that?
pbarny
More stuff Dan and I passed back and forth. Yet more stuff I need to pack now for my upcoming move...
pbarny
Knowing my love of Stargate, and the fact that no place withing 60 miles was going to have one, Dan grabbed me a Free Comic Book Day Jack O'Neil and shipped it to me. My own brother doesn't do things like this for me!!! This guy is the best.
Findswoman
Can't stop having excellent, flawless trades with the Spectre! (Not that I want to... tongue.gif ) Excellent transaction again -- I know there will be many more! smile.gif

Thanks again, Dan!

... the Findswoman
Findswoman
Another fantastic trade brought to completion with the Spectre. Wonderful experience as always. Thanks again, Dan -- you're A1! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
Delaton
Yet another stellar trade with Dan (the Spectre). In the midst of his proposal to his unsuspecting fiance tongue.gif , he found the time to make a trade with me for some mini-holograms I was looking for.

Thanks a lot! Great Trader.
Findswoman
Yet another fabulous trade brought to completion with the Spectre, and excellent as always! A very nice guy, a fast & conscientious shipper, and an absolutely unparalleled selection of goods. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Thanks again, Dan! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
pbarny
Dan came through big time. No rhyme or reason (or maybe it was delayed for the Tusken and the heads from May while he got engaged and I moved), got some older POTF2 stormies who needed a home in my dios. Dan is your friend.
Findswoman
Another perfect transaction with Spectre brought to completion. He's one of the best, and no doubt about it! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
Hairy_Wookiee
First trade ever done here at FFURG, and I am not disappointed one iota (and no this isnt someone from the star wars movies, lol.)

I would say trade with dan as he is quick to deliver, sorry about the delay from my end, but I hope your happy with the package and the packaging.
tonphanan
Dan's the man!! Just finished a very smooth, as usual, trade. Thanks.
meandnooneelse
Did a double trade with Dan. He's willing to work with ya and is great in the communication department. You don't get any smoother than that!
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tonphanan
Just finished another smooth trade with Dan. Enjoy.
tonphanan
Just got my stuff in from Dan. WOW what a packaging job. Almost couldn't get it open. biggrin.gif Another smooth trade. I love this guy..like one customizer to another kind of love.
tonphanan
Someone told me I should trade with Spectre.

I said.
Been There
Done That
Got the T-Shirt

Another great trade.
tonphanan
Another smooth trade with Spectre. Always a pleasure.
Boshuda
Spectre sent his stuff right away (unlike me). Good trader don't hesitate to deal.
Soja Rinn
Not a trade, but a sale. MO arrived promptly and was authentic (that's important these days).
tonphanan
Dan hooked me up with more TAC coins. As always a very smooth transaction. Thanks for everything.
Delaton
Smooth trade with Dan, as usual. No complaints.
tonphanan
Yet another smooth trade with Spectre ph34r.gif
Delaton
Spectre is truely a good trader.
tonphanan
Completed another smooth trade with Dan. Always a pleasure.
Delaton
Cash from Spectre. GI Joe from Ash. Transfer successful. No problems.
pbarny
He's mine!!! He's mine!!! Get away from him, all of you!!! unsure.gif
Andy
Thank you Dan. I'm going to be enjoying the spoils of the trade.
Delaton
Just completed another trade with Spectre, with spectacular results!
d_j_s
Fast shipping, excellent communication, great trader.
Andy
The pleasure!! Thanks again Dan.
tonphanan
Trade 1001 complete. Well maybe not that many, but you get the idea. Great trade as always.
Andy
Thanks Dan. Always a treasure.
meandnooneelse
Dan prepared my son to take over the universe by sending him a LARGE arsenal of POTF2 weapons! Awesome trade, thanks Dan!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.