Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please help a new guy build a custom Snaggletooth
F F U R G > Community > Off-Topic
elkhills
Any veteran customizers I could sure use some help! I want to build myself a modern(ish) 3 3/4" Blue Snaggletooth.
I'm not real impressed with the Zutton/Ponda Baba repaint Hasbro did, I want to use a Takeel head on another body. Just can't find one that looks right!
My vision of this guy is slightly chubby, smoothish outfit like a tight sweater or jumpsuit, with tall boots. Anything come to mind? Star Trek? Harry Pottr? GI Joe? Anything at all?
pbarny
So what do you have to work with first?

Do you have a budget? Because some parts while obtainable, are just cost prohibitive.

GI Joe doesn't have a lot of body type diversity (essentially 4 body frames: female, male classic, bulky male and body armored male).
elkhills
QUOTE (pbarny @ Nov 17 2011, 11:06 PM) *
So what do you have to work with first?

Do you have a budget? Because some parts while obtainable, are just cost prohibitive.

GI Joe doesn't have a lot of body type diversity (essentially 4 body frames: female, male classic, bulky male and body armored male).

I already have my head, I just need the right torso I guess. Some sausage shaped charechter iwould work. I'm hopefull threre is some obscure, inexpensive chubby figure in a sweater that could work for me. I'm. Just not very knowledgeable outside of the. star Wars stuff.
Looks Bail Organs is the closest I'm gonna be able to come up with on my own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.