For something a little different, I thought that I would try doing a custom figure from outside of the SW universe who could probably fit into it without any trouble - Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly and Serenity. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to see him sitting in a cantina on Tatooine looking for work that puts him at odds with the Empire.
* Mal from the Dark Horse Serenity PVC set (for the head)
* TAC Jango Fett (for the chest and arms and part of the pistol)
* TLC Cloud City Wing Guard (for the waist and legs)
* Hasbro ROTLA Indiana Jones (for the belt - made from the strap of his satchel - and part of the pistol)
* some modelling clay
* some material
* some paint (Citadel "Kommando Khaki", "Red Gore", "Elf Flesh", "Skull White", "Chaos Black", "Scorched Brown", "Brown Ink", "Boltgun Metal")
I'm really happy with how this guy came out, although the Browncoat itself could probably be a little bit better. I'm not quite sure how I could improve on it at my current skill level though.
And just for fun:
"I aim to misbehave"