Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pugil Stick Snake Eyes & More!
F F U R G > Your Customs > Miscellaneous Customs
meandnooneelse
Snake Eyes in Training Gear
Snake Eyes is the Joes hand-to-hand combat instructor, so I felt it only appropriate to make one with a pugil stick!

Bad @$$ Snake Eyes
Initially he was a fodder bin cleanout figure, but I thought he turned out really cool looking. I gave him a working holster and Marauder Glock.

City Strike/Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes
This is a combination of the City Strike/Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes figures. I gave him swappable heads.

I can't post a link, but these are all on ebay if anybody wants 'em.
d_j_s
Should be American Gladiators Q-tip Snake Eyes biggrin.gif .
pbarny
ARe those the antifreeze test bulbs or screwdriver handles for the ends?
tonphanan
Your Snake-Eyes figures always stay consistent with the concept of the character. I just have some parts questions. Whats the torso on the Training gear SE? What is the cover on the right forearm of The Bad @$$ SE? What is the other head option on the City Strike SE?
meandnooneelse
QUOTE (pbarny @ Jan 23 2010, 04:37 PM) *
ARe those the antifreeze test bulbs or screwdriver handles for the ends?
It's made from a plastruct 1/8" plastic rod and 2 Bic ink pens!

QUOTE (tonphanan @ Jan 24 2010, 12:38 PM) *
Your Snake-Eyes figures always stay consistent with the concept of the character. I just have some parts questions. Whats the torso on the Training gear SE? What is the cover on the right forearm of The Bad @$$ SE? What is the other head option on the City Strike SE?
The training SE is the Duke body from the Target Resuce Mission pack with the neck modified to fit the Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes head. I have three extra of those Duke figures if you need one (or more). Just shoot me a PM and we'll work out a trade.

The cover on the SE arm is the factory made dart launcher of the Pyramid of Darkness DVD Pack purple Snake Eyes.

The heads of the City Strike/Paris Pursuit version are... get this... the City Strike and Paris Pursuit heads! hypocrite.gif All of these figures have the Paris Pursuit head, because I had so many extras. All them were spare parts made into figures to raise a little money on eBay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.