Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galaxy Of Terror: "By Your Command II"
F F U R G > Your Customs > 3.75" Scale Star Wars Customs
The Spectre
Excerpt from personal log of Professor Glenna Larzin, Exoarchaelogist:

We found the specimen buried in a cave deep in Tattooine's Dune Sea. It was unlike anything we had ever seen before, part of an ancient yet highly advanced droid, buried in sediment we radiodated to be over 100,000 standard years old. The droid appeares to have been felled by a blaster-like weapon but there are no cultures known to have had that type of technology so far back in antiquity. We were unable to find the rest of the droid, nor any weapons or other technology in the general area of the discovery.

The local Jawa poplation tells of an ancient story from their early ancestors of a pair of stars that fell to the ground and the strange beings that emerged from them, beings that waged war amongst themselves with terrible lightning-like weapons. One of the beings- the only one that did not gleam in the light of the suns, referred to as "The Starrbukk", either having killed the others or simply outliving them, lived for many years alone in the desert until he, too, expired- disappearing in a flash of white light. Could this strange droid actually be one of the characters from this ancient tale?

Apon returning the find to the ship, I consulted via holonet with Professor Ronuld D'Moor, who had himself found strange droids a few years ago entombed in ancient magma on Nomen, droids that slaughtered his entire camp. When I sent him the holofiles containing images of the find, he began shrieking and shut off the transmission. According to an administrator of his university, he was found barricaded in his office in a state of hysteria screaming insanely about destroying our find. He was sent off to a local exopsychological institute where he is currently under observation after having scratched his fingers to the bone while scrawling the phrase "By your command" over and over on all of the walls of his office.

We are no longer in posession of our find as it was confiscated by some shady government types who claimed it in the interest of New Republic Security. We have no idea where it is but I just hope that they lock it away somewhere and no one has the bright idea to try to reactivate it....

Parts:
Head- Tri-Gate Creations
Body- G.I. Joe DTC B.A.T. V (heavily modded)
Exposed machinery- various greebles
Seeker
For being the backside of the universe Tattooine sure is busy seems everyone passes through lol.

Another excellent custom and story.

I tell you these customs crossovers would make one hell of a story combined. The Doctor, Alf, Ben 10, Cylons, Doc Doom, 007, Gi joe geez my head swims just thinking about it. drool.gif
The Spectre
QUOTE (Seeker @ Dec 26 2009, 05:45 PM) *
For being the backside of the universe Tattooine sure is busy seems everyone passes through lol.

Another excellent custom and story.

I tell you these customs crossovers would make one hell of a story combined. The Doctor, Alf, Ben 10, Cylons, Doc Doom, 007, Gi joe geez my head swims just thinking about it. drool.gif

Most of my "crossovers" are spread across the entire Galaxy, but Tattooine does seem to be pretty busy all of a sudden smile.gif

There are plenty more "Crossovers" as well as straight up SWU customs coming very soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.