Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem viewing the forum
F F U R G > Site Updates > Feedback & Suggestions
tonphanan
When I click on a topic I get one page then a list off all the replies instead of normal page layout. What's with this new layout?
CorranHorn
I'm not seeing anything odd when I check out threads. I'd suggest going into your Control Panel - "My Controls" and then go to "Board Settings" and make sure that the following two options are set to "Use Forum Default"

"Number of posts to show for each topic page"

"Number of topics to show for each forum page"
tonphanan
No luck. Not sure whats wrong with my set-up. I get "posts in this topic" at the bottom of my page with a list of post.
CorranHorn
I think I found how you can fix this...

Go to any topic (this one for example) and on the title bar for the topic just above the first post will be a drop down menu called "Options", click on that and you should see a setting called "Display Modes" and right under that will be "Outline". Now right under that will be "Switch to: Standard". Select that and that will fix your display problem.

Cheers!
tonphanan
Thanks Jason. That worked
pbarny
Can we add something to the rules about breaking the internet, forrum viewing etc? rolleyes.gif

PS James, you need to change your title and I need to change my sig file.
tonphanan
QUOTE (pbarny @ Oct 12 2009, 02:52 PM) *
Can we add something to the rules about breaking the internet, forrum viewing etc? rolleyes.gif

PS James, you need to change your title and I need to change my sig file.

Changed the title. Not sure why it switched to an outline form, but from now on I will sit here and touch NOTHING.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.