Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lily Ledy Cardback Scans
F F U R G > Your Customs > Custom Cards/Packaging
Cobra_UK
Im looking for Lili Ledy Cardback Scans (300/600dpi), here are the ones i have ...

C3P0
Boba Fett
Emperor
Gamorrean Guard
General Madine
Han Bespin
Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot
Jawa
Luke Bespin (Regresso and Retorno)
Leia Combat Poncho
R2D2
StormTrooper
Vader
Klaatu Skiff
Admiral Ackbar
Biker Scout
Prune Face
Princess Leia Boushh Disguise
Lando Skiff
Luke Jedi
Yoda
Zuckus
AT-ST Driver
Chief Chirpa
Imperial Commander
Luke Jedi
Logray
Lumat
Paploo
Ree-Yees
Squid Head
Weequay
Star Destroyer Commander
Emperors Royal Guard
The ESB IMPERIO CONTRAATACA
Rancor Keeper

I also have all the backs in 300DPI or Higher

Im looking for any not on the above list.
Cobra_UK
Bump smile.gif
Cobra_UK
List updated smile.gif
Cobra_UK
List updated, cmon guys who has some Ledy smile.gif
uleemunoz
Hi i dont have any Lily Ledy Cardbacks can you share them?
Cobra_UK
Hi,

Do you have any scans to trade?

Does no-one have any Ledy to trade? sad.gif
thehigherstandard
Hey Rob. I had a computer crash (due to a pretty intense computer virus) months and months ago where I lost all of my cardback scans that I had gathered over the years. [Definately destroyed my interest in this hobby knowing I had to start all over, including re-doing every cardback I had ever restored]. However, this weekend I actually broke out the old computer, plugged it in, and the cardback images were back! I ran them through a virus scanner and nothing! Ever heard of a virus that dies? Anyway, I have a ton of Lily Ledy cardback scans of cardbacks that I used to have in my collection. Want trade scans of my collection for scans of yours? I can burn them onto a cd/dvd and mail it to you and you can do the same, if you are interested.

Edited:
Happy Birthday!
Cobra_UK
Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes smile.gif

I thought i had lost all mine from a computer crash too but i plugged the HD into this comp as a slave and got them all back, i think what happened with yours was probs a memory resident type virus, unusual it didnt reappear on boot tho.

I would PM you my email addy but your inbox appears to be full, yes im interested in trades, pm me your email/msn addy and we can discuss some stuff smile.gif

Rob
uleemunoz
hello

Does anyone have Lili Ledy Scans that can sell me a CD? or direct me to a website where i can get some.

Please let me know

Thank you
Cobra_UK
Ive seen people selling cds on ebay but no idea what the quality is like.

I would trade for scans i need not on my list.

BUMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.