Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in Talon Kaardes?
F F U R G > Community > Trade Section
Delaton
I'm contemplating embarking on a custom project where I would be updating my Grand Admirals. With the upcoming Kaarde/Thrawn 2-pack, I want to see if anyone out there is willing to split the cost of some 2-packs with me. I would be willing to find, purchase, and send Kaardes to people for $5/ea, plus $2 shipping. I'll even throw in a couple casts with each figure.

I was planning on at least 2 sets of Kaardes for myself, so I need 11 offers. If someone is interested in more than 1, then I'll reduce the shipping accordingly. I would hope that I could work with fellow customizers before I resort to listing the Kaardes on a certain auction site.

PM me if interested. These are NOT in hand yet. This would be a fall/winter project.
IncomT65
PM sent thumbup.gif
Coookieemonster
PM Sent
CorranHorn
Ash, you know I'm in for one or two extra Talons. So count me in.
Delaton
Update: I found 3 sets today. As I build up a few more, I'll contact each person for $$ and shipping information.
Delaton
I'm up to 4 packs now. Stay tuned. Once I'm sure I can actually make it to 13, I'll be contacting those people who already expressed interest in trades.
IncomT65
Cool, keep us posted cool.gif
Delaton
In my travels today, I found the last six packs of Thrawn-Kaarde I needed. PMs will be forthcoming to those who contacted me. However, since comic packs went up from $10 to $13, I need to raise the cost of the figure to $8 each ($6 fig + $2 S&H). Still pretty reasonable since it's equal to a regular carded figure price IMO.
Coookieemonster
I am going to have to back out I am not buying figures at the min.
IncomT65
QUOTE (Delaton @ Jan 7 2009, 04:23 AM) *
However, since comic packs went up from $10 to $13, I need to raise the cost of the figure to $8 each ($6 fig + $2 S&H). Still pretty reasonable since it's equal to a regular carded figure price IMO.

I don't think so, sir. That's the risk of being an entrepreneur biggrin.gif

Just kidding, I'll take 5 of those Karrdes, please. cool.gif
Delaton
I've secured 7 Talon Kaardes for people. That means I have 5 left. Who's interested? $6 + $2 S&H each
Delaton
BUMP. I've sold 7 so far, and keeping one more for myself, so I have 4 left for sale. Who's interested?
Delaton
Shameless Bump.
Delaton
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.