Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fettsplace.net updated
F F U R G > Site Updates > Your Website Updates
fettsplace
I've just finished adding more images to fettsplace.net. Still mostly custom package art, but I do have some custom figures and other items posted now.

http://www.fettsplace.net
fettsplace
I've added quite a few new reproductions and "TRUE Customs" as Meccano-Man calls them. I also recently added a "What's New" page to my site to you can go there and just what has been added and when.
fettsplace
Just added a few more custom and reproduction Vintage Trilogo proof cards to my site and a couple carded versions.

fettsplace.net
fettsplace
Just updated Fettsplace.net with a new custom package section for old Mego 8" style cards, which I plan on makeing Star Wars versions of. Right now it that section just had a neat Shawn Of the Dead card.
fettsplace
I've added new pics of custom vehicles (Rebel Taxi and V-35 Landspeeder) and added a new department for photo books with two WIP photo books posted. Photo Book #1 is following the construction of a scratch built 1:18th scale moister farm diorama and Photo Book #1 is following the construction of a 1:18th scale scratch built AT-PT.
CorranHorn
cool update, i remember seeing some of this stuff on your old site. it's good to see you've brought them back.
fettsplace
cool update, i remember seeing some of this stuff on your old site. it's good to see you've brought them back.

Yes, the vehicles I just posted were some I did a long time ago. I'm currently in the process of building updated versions. I just added a few more images to the feature build AT-PT photo book. Right now I'm trying to work out a feasible way of making the legs articulated and still be sturdy enough to support the pod unit.

Look for a new feature build photo book soon. I'm in the planing stages for a new more accurate Rebel Taxi with complete working lighting system.
fettsplace
Just added a few more pics of the AT-PT build process and images of the custom T-Shirt I'm thinking of wearing to Star Wars Weekends this year at Disney.
steel bonnet
Great site mate & love the layout of it,nice & clear & crisp. The white background certainly makes it user friendly (no words that are hard to read).

I`m pretty sure l`ve seen this site in the past but l certainly do like what l see with the site at present biggrin.gif
The idea of the Accurate Y-Wing too at 1/18th.......WOW As a BIG fan of the Old warhorse l most certainly look forward to seeing this WIP take shape biggrin.gif
One day all the Xwingers will realise the Y Wing is the Best on the BLOCK tongue.gif

Ja
Steel Bonnet
fettsplace
Added several new custom cards including Blue saber Expanded Universe, Heir To The Empire and The Power Of the Sith (vintage POTF style)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.