Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Savrip.com Unleashed
F F U R G > Site Updates > Your Website Updates
savrip
Yes, that's right! I had some time to make a site for myself, for once in 3 years. You can view what my old site use to look like thanks to my buddy Dan Curto who saved some images before it was deleted from an unused free hosting account. My tastes have changed, but design is pretty much the same. I like to keep it clean and professional looking. No more information than you need, but enough to keep you there a while. Without any further delay check out Savrip.com.

If you do have a website and wish to link it please http://www.savrip.com/ and this graphic I created.

meccano-man
Nice site savrip! I enjoyed looking around. By the way, I noticed that you were a member of the Astromech Droid Builder Group. Does this group build actual droids, or are they created in Lightwave 3D?
savrip
They build 'em alright. I should start work on mine in the next few weeks. First I think I'll get the casting done for all the parts I need, then I'll be on to building the frame and detailing the body.
tiefighterboy
Then contact Kenny Bakers manager to hire him to power the droid. Sounds cool.....I would probably build a crappy droid If I tried depending on the number of beers I had that day............... tongue.gif
Delaton
Actually, just order a midget from Midgets_R_Us.com....hee hee

FFURG Disclaimer - FFURG staff does not share the sentiments of the message above. If you though otherwise, shoot the poo.gif somewhere else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.