Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pbarny's Trade List
F F U R G > Community > Trade Section
Pages: 1, 2, 3
pbarny
Really had to shut things down, so here's all I have still available...

These are the HAVES

Dark Empire Issues 1-6
Dark Empire II/Empire's End TPB (looking for something in the neighborhood of 1 comic pack, 2 figures or $15 for all the DE stuff).
Legacy #1 Comic
GI Joe O-Ring Fodder (by parts or whole lot)

GI Joe Valor vs Venom Crimson Guards from TRU 6 pack (max quantity is 8 inquire with details)

While I will regret it later, I have a large assortment of modern millitary weapons from Hasbro and bbi that are available. If you're looking for accessories, I think I can hook you up.
pbarny
As is the rage, bold things are higher priority.
Looking for:

YVH BAD Droid. 2 would be great, will $$$$
Tales of the Jedi Comic Pack: Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma
Modern Era (post RotJ line) Bodies, legs, arms, hands/gloves.

WEG METAL RPG minis
WotC Metal RPG minis: Human Female Jedi Padawan, Wookie Scout, (But any other is ok too)
Boba Fett (Pit of Carcoon) Jetpack effect x2

Also:
GI Joe Wants:
Overlord head
This version of Snake Eyes (or at least the 2 masks) http://www.yojoe.com/action/11/snakeeyes55.shtml or this Storm Shadow with the mask (don't care for the helmet or the other weapons) http://www.yojoe.com/action/09/stormshadow28.shtml
Modern Era (25th Aniversary and beyond) bodies, legs, arms, hands/gloves)--priority to ROC Cover Girl and Attack on the Pitt Scarlett if you stocked up.
1 Eels backpack TOP
HISS II Missile
Slaughter's Marauder's Equalizer (can dream can't I?)
pbarny
Just went through....
pbarny
Trade pending on the WotC Plastic Minis....

EDIT: Completed.
pbarny
SHAMELESS BUMP...
pbarny
:bump: Edit the for/haves list. Also finally compiled my GI Joe wants list....
Findswoman
Paul, I've sent you a message re: Pilot Padmé. smile.gif

... the Findswoman
pbarny
Please note the VOTC FETT.
BobaFett2250
Oooh.. I really need one o' those. How much would you sell it for? I've got like, no figs. However, I won't buy it for over the retail price.
Delaton
with shipping, it'll be more than retail.
BobaFett2250
Ya, I know. I meant not including shipping. I estimate if it sells for $10, shipping will be around $12.
pbarny
I really don't want to "sell" it. That's the point of trading. And hard to say with shipping, I don't really have a box right now, so Corran's right. You're best still looking around. One will show up soon. Best bet is TRU or KB because their stock is much older than Wal-Mart/Target.
pbarny
Updated list to reflect my Joe Trades, nothing really much on the want front has changed...
The Spectre
I have a Dial Tone V1 backpack (actually I have 2 of them smile.gif ). PM me if interested.
pbarny
Added Target Cups to the wants, updated the Haves...Not a lot other than that.
pbarny
Added some new wants.
pbarny
Had these PTE Vests/Knee Pads for trade, don't know. Complain to The Spectre....

For Pics of the knee pads http://powerteamusa.com/images/product/wpfig02c.jpg
pbarny
Nothing to see here anymore...
pbarny
Added/edited the lists a bit. LMK (There is a Clone Pilot Head with neck post, but Capt Hash has first dibs at it).
pbarny
Got a Tank Gunner head now...can Marie Antionette a second if you're really nice....
pbarny
Now that I'm back, updated, edited some things, not completely done, but good enough for government work (or at least you illiterate bunch of monkeys).
pbarny
Don't know why, but the spirit moved me to pick up some Crab Droids today. Put one up for trade. LMK guys.
Findswoman
PM sent about AT-TE Tank Gunner heads, Paul! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
Boshuda
Hey

I have a number of loose POTF2 stormtroopers and Gam. Guards on ebay (pretty cheap). If you are interested LMK and I'll send you the links.
pbarny
I've updated my list since there's been several inquiries lately about some parts...Please if I don't answer for a week or so, it's because of school right now. Got enough research to take my comprehensive exams, and got enough basics of pharmacutics to try and take my pharmacy licence exam sometime in the spring of 06.
pbarny
Ok, think I've gotten it all updated, and again, I'll get to you, and when I do, it'll be fast and painful, wait, painless.

:bump:
pbarny
Thanks to Kit Fisto for helping me out with Mace Windu...Updated to reflect that.
pbarny
Reflecting some trades and some wants...
Jesse James
Paul,

I have a single lot of GI Joes (VvV, Spytroops, etc.) I'd like to sell off here if you'd be interested. Lot of stuff I'd like to sell in one swoop if you're interested. I don't do Joe customs and wind up with stuff extra from picking out a knife or some such from a single figure, ya know? So if you're interested PM me. Just doing a fast headcount there's 15 figures I think here and random gear I'd like to sell off to you if you want it. Free up some space 'round here. smile.gif

Just PM me if you want this.

Jesse
pbarny
Well thanks to JJ, one ebay auction, my GI Joe collecting is now about to end, time to focus on the parts to complete things and customs to make there...

Star Wars, not much to add, just the usual suspects with me. Much thanks to Spectre for the Twi'lek Metal Mini from WotC and the handful of other human characters. I can't wait to take the time to paint him...ha, time what's that.

Also, updating of the list with some new wants.
pbarny
Bumping this. Got some one to take some of my excess WotC Minis off my hands, as well as some other things. Added a Landspeeder to the haves (just collecting dust for me).
pbarny
A few things came off the list (thanks to Spectre and a few guys at joecustoms).

Added a DTC GI Joe Barrel Roll head that will become Dr. Rodney McKay of Stargate Atlantis.
pbarny
Added HISS II Missile to the wants, STUN Engine cover to the haves.
pbarny
Add some more VOTC cards/shells and VOTC Sandperson.
The Spectre
Sent you a PM biggrin.gif
pbarny
Spectre grabbed him self on VOTC Sand People.
pbarny
Added the Stormtrooper Paldrons. Hoping to get rid of by Thursday June 29, 2006 (explanation forthcoming). They're from the POTF2 Sandtroopers (Carded, Dewback, Cantina). I am using the figures in an upcoming project and the Paldrons aren't needed. Sure there are people out there who could use them. LMK.
pbarny
Ok, things have changed. In the next few weeks be on the look out as I may be doing a massive Prequal clearance. If you have specific inquiries or wants, let me know in advance, I can hold some things back for you specifically as FFURG members.

If anyone wants some display cases, you can have up to 6 if you just pick up the shipping (or pick them up).
pbarny
See it all below now.
Ben Skywalker
I've got blue Bacara varient. Would you be interested in trading Boba for that? If not I also have a 500th edition Vader.
Ben Skywalker
My brother has both of the stormtrooprs, both are MINT! He says to choose one and he will be more than happy to trade.
Ben Skywalker
Sorry I made a mistake. He does have both but the Evolutions sandtrooper has some paint missing on his hands. Sorry hope this doesn't affect the trade.
pbarny
QUOTE (Ben Skywalker @ Aug 10 2006, 07:00 PM)
Sorry I made a mistake. He does have both but the Evolutions sandtrooper has some paint missing on his hands. Sorry hope this doesn't affect the trade.

No, Please PM me.
pbarny
Still got 1 Scorch, and all the other stuff to trade...
pbarny
I'm changing my "request" for Scorch offers.

First priority, anyone offering a PotJ/VOTC stormtrooper, or OTC/TSC Sandtrooper, astromech. Also looking for PotJ Bespin Guards and any Imperial Officer (including older POTF2 sculpts). I will consider other offers as well now. Also feel free to inquire about other items on my trade list.
pbarny
Added the Mamow Nadon torso to what I'm looking for.
pbarny
Updating my list...

Still have a Scorch available.
pbarny
Added a new figure...

Bumping.

Also interested in the Hoth Darth Vader from the TSC line (or just about any Vader based off the VOTC/500th sculpt).
Boshuda
What POTF2 officers are you looking for?
pbarny
Piett or Tarkin, Scanning Troops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.