Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pbarny's Trade List
F F U R G > Community > Trade Section
Pages: 1, 2, 3
pbarny
Now Includes a link to all this fodder:
Album of Fodder

pbarny
Updated. Anyone want the junk that is o-ring GI Joe fodder? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
pbarny
Found that elusive ROC Kamakura at Walgreens, that means they marked him up. I'm just asking for what I paid for + shipping back in value. PM me for more details like always.
pbarny
Gone is the ROC figure. Up is Dark Empire (singles), Dark Empire 2 Trade Paperback, I'm going to let these go to get the next version coming out later this summer (omnibus, all 3 together).
pbarny
Added the first inventory in months, mutliple K'Kruhks and Shak Ti's and some new wants (that will never be fulfilled).
pbarny
Now with Droid Parts!!!

Sorry, still shipping slowly right now.
pbarny
Droid parts and 2 Jedi gone...2 Jedi still available, comics still there, and lots of other poo.gif too!
pbarny
Some Subtraction from the haves and additions there as well. More wants, less wants, overall some changes.
pbarny
I now have available up to 8 o-ring Valor vs Venom Crimson Guard (just helmets and bodies...can include up to 4 25th Aniversary CG rifles w/bayonets if wanted). Looking for Cobra Army builders in return from the 25th or ROC/POC lines. Other offers considered.

also now looking for an overlord head (minimally).
pbarny
Trying to pare it down since I don't really have the $$ for buying figures right now so anything you want can generally be swung. School, a second child soon, and other things can slow down my response. If you haven't heard from me in over a week than assume something is wrong and call the FBI not the police. thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.