Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Has Anyone Got A Dark Woman Head
F F U R G > Community > Trade Section
Desfiy
I am after a dark woman head, just the head or a cast of it, for a custom I am going to start.

I am willing to pay for it, as long as no one gets to greedy, after alll its just a head, maximum I will pay is 2.00 + 1.00 S&H so thats 3.00. I also have 3 star cases (which the votc came on) would be willing to trade these for the head and a couple of stands from last year (as long as they have Star Wars, ESB or ROTJ).

I hope someone can help me, as I have this cool idea, well I think it is.
Desfiy
Hi can anyone give me a list of places that have customs parts such as guns and heads and such, I already know GTG and Maruader Inc. is there any more, please anwser me its lonely in here by myself, lol.

I know delaton does have some cool casts, but as far as understand unles you have something to trade he doesnt want to let his casts go. I am sorry if this is wrong its just what I have seen on the boards.
Delaton
I know delaton does have some cool casts, but as far as understand unles you have something to trade he doesnt want to let his casts go. I am sorry if this is wrong its just what I have seen on the boards.

Because paying for my casts would mean I'm violating LFL and Hasbro's copyright laws. I think people who contact me for cast know, I like to get parts over entire figures, typically because I know the potential of certain ones, like Xwing helmets, Imperial blasters, etc. I don't want people to think I'm a parts/cast hording Troll (no comment from Paul or Jason) because I'm pretty accommodating when it comes to trades. Ask around.

Your request is somewhat unique since it's such an recent figure. I have not cast Darkwoman's head yet (since I got her last night actually!) but if there's enough interest, I could be persuaded to cast it.
Desfiy
Thank you for responding delaton and no offence intended, I understand what your saying, its just a little frustrating at times when you have an idea, and for love nor money you just cant get the darn part, lol.
Delaton
Does it happen to be for a Winter custom?

Soja Rinn
Does it happen to be for a Winter custom?

the new mara jade's oversized holster would work really well...
Yodaman
Since we're talking about custom legalities what are the rules exactly? Like if someone went up to you and asked "OOOH could you please make so and so for me" you couldn't ask them for a monetary payment?
Desfiy
Delaton I can honestly say its not Winter, I want her made properly buy Hasbro, so I dont even want to attempt her, but I dont think the head on dark woman would work for that picture of winter seeing winter looks awfully young in this picture to me. biggrin.gif

Its for a different female.

I'll give you a clue try imgaining her with a bandanna.

And by the way I like the picture of winter.
Desfiy
I have my head now to get the rest of the figure, and I would like to send out a thank you to Tonphan as he did pick one up before I knew it, so thank you Tonphan it was much appreciated, however I have one as of today, actually this will be my first custom part ever, it may take a bit time to get round to doing it but when I have it finished I will post it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.