Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chiss Jedi For Review
F F U R G > Tips & Tricks > 12" Scale Customs Tips & Tricks
grandolephil
I wanted to see if you guys had any advise or feedback on this guy, maybe even a name. Please see my blog (plug) for more images http://multiversecustoms.blogspot.com/. Thanks cool.gif
Delaton
The shadows on the skin are a bit too dramatic for a lifelike custom (ok for comic-like shadowing).

Still, good job. It's not often we see 12" customs anymore. What's the recipe?
grandolephil
QUOTE (Delaton @ Jul 25 2007, 09:08 PM)
The shadows on the skin are a bit too dramatic for a lifelike custom (ok for comic-like shadowing). 

The comic look was pretty much what I was going for. I don't think we've even seen a live-action Thrawn. The image from TIE Fighter is how I envision the race. But if I were to start over with this one I'll use the same basecoat and a wash in black then dark blue.

Recipe as follows:
Some Dragon Models figure
White turtleneck I got from somewhere
Hasbro Obi-Wan E1 robe & belt
Hasbro Hoth Luke pants
Hasbro Mace Windu boots
Sideshow Qui-Gon's saber

I got 6 12" customs on my blog now so I'll go post in the 12" forum.
Marcus Starkiller
QUOTE (grandolephil @ Jul 26 2007, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (Delaton @ Jul 25 2007, 09:08 PM)

The comic look was pretty much what I was going for. I don't think we've even seen a live-action Thrawn. The image from TIE Fighter is how I envision the race. But if I were to start over with this one I'll use the same basecoat and a wash in black then dark blue.

Recipe as follows:
Some Dragon Models figure
White turtleneck I got from somewhere
Hasbro Obi-Wan E1 robe & belt
Hasbro Hoth Luke pants
Hasbro Mace Windu boots
Sideshow Qui-Gon's saber

I got 6 12" customs on my blog now so I'll go post in the 12" forum.

Here is a "live-action" image of Thrawn for the SWCCG card game:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.