Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Time Star Wars Customiser Help?
F F U R G > Tips & Tricks > 3.75" Scale Customs Tips & Tricks
hawkangel
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.
I've customised JLU, MOTU, Marvel and DC figures in the past, but I've never actually attempted a Star Wars customisation. I have done heads swaps and painting, etc, but I thought I would attempt a Cade Skaywlker figure. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good recipe for cade or was offering any sculpted heads?
I was a fnatastic unpained Cade figure over at the Dark Horse Forums.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone...
Delaton
First of all, welcome aboard.

The FFORUMS have a search feature that you can use to find threads. Just don't limit it to any date and use one or two keywords and you can find what you're looking for. I did this search and found a few threads you should review:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Ben Skywalker
I don't have pics (please don't lynch me Delaton),but the recipe I used was

Head: Otc Dagoba Luke

Chest: Rots Senate guard

Arms: Rots Plo Koon

Hands: POTF2 Luke skywalker (Jedi)

Legs: 500th Edition Vader

Trenchcoat: POTF2 Han solo (Endor)

Belt: SAGA Luke skywalker (Endor)

Like I said I don't have pics right now but it is simple no sculpting needed and I'll get pics for you as soon as I get the cord for my camera (it's someware at my aunt's house). No rush but any chance you could give me the link to the figure pic that you saw?
hawkangel
Here are some pictures of the Cade Skywalker custom amongst others -

http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9999
savrip
Those are off the charts how good they are. There's a whole different level of customizing and detail that few of us would ever achieve.
thehigherstandard
QUOTE (savrip @ Jan 21 2007, 07:30 AM)
Those are off the charts how good they are. There's a whole different level of customizing and detail that few of us would ever achieve.

I second that. In a word: amazing.
Ben Skywalker
HOLY poop!!!!! Those were awsome! Thanks for the link Hawkangel.

As to your question on the sculpted heads. I don't have a sculpted one, but I do have another Luke head (the one I used for my recipe) if you want it pm me and we can set up a trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.