Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pbarny
F F U R G > Community > Trade Feedback
Pages: 1, 2, 3
CorranHorn
I just finished a trade with PBarny (Paul) and it was a good experience. Despite being in the midst of moving and lacking internet access at home, Paul was still able to communicate on a timely basis and get the figure he sent me out in just a couple days time. A very friendly guy to talk to and deal with, don't hesitate to talk deals with him in the future.
BillyC
Great Trade/deal with Paul!

Thanx,
Billy
Findswoman
Me three. Just received a wonderful box of stuff, impeccably packed. P. Barnard is a pleasure to trade with, & I look forward to more! Thanks again, Paul!

... the Findswoman
Jesse James
Just traded good with PBarny,

Thanks man!

JJ
Delaton
Just now getting around to feedback but I traded with Paul a few monthes ago. He provided GI Joe heads and I provided casts. The exchange went very well.
Findswoman
Yet more fine stuff just received from Paul. Thanks so much, Paul! My 12" gals are loving the new duds. smile.gif

... the Findswoman
Delaton
Received a second trade from Pbarny, more casts, still a good guy and good trader...if anyone had any doubt.
Findswoman
Yet another wonderful shipment received from P. Barnard, in the biggest padded mailing envelope this side of the Mississippi. Staff, heads, body -- all looks wonderful. Paul is a very generous, very communicative trader -- do not hesitate to deal with him. cool.gif

Thanks again, big guy! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
tonphanan
Just finished a trade with paul. totally awesome thumbup.gif will gladly trade again
pbarny
QUOTE (tonphanan @ Feb 22 2005, 10:28 PM)
Just finished a trade with paul. totally awesome thumbup.gif will gladly trade again

Good, they arrived, hadn't heard from you yet.

And to all the rest, thanks. Now, I shall put my pants back on, and well yeah, I was going blushing.gif ....Aren't you all glad I wear baggy shirts....
The Spectre
Just completed 2 trades with Paul within a few days of each other. As always, great communication and speedy shipping smile.gif

Thanks again, Paul.
TND
This goes to show that not only is paul good at playing with himself...he's good at playing with others too. He's a MASTERTRADER.

TND
Jesse James
Paul hooked me up with one of his extra Storm Shadow figures from G.I. Joe's Mail-Away Offer... Thanks man! Of course it takes Hasbro forever to ship but Paul's always right on the money about getting stuff out to you so trust him!

Thanks man, appreciate the nice figure.

Jesse
Delaton
Another casting GI Joe head trade complete. Thanks for lending the parts.
Findswoman
Another wonderful trade with P. Barny. Wonderful heads, communication, everything. Paul will continue to be my source for G. I. Joe female heads as long as there's a FFURG! cool.gif

... the Findswoman
The Spectre
I probably should have been doing this all along, but I got lazy sad.gif

I have completed many trades with Paul over the last few months and they have all been great! It seems like we're sending something to each other every week or so.

You can always trade with Paul with total confidence smile.gif
The Spectre
Just completed another GREAT trade with pbarny! Thanks for all of the great accessories and the POTF2 Ree Yees biggrin.gif
The Spectre
Since my last post here in September, Paul and I have sent probably a good dozen or more packages back and forth. Always good trades. Always very happy smile.gif

Thanks Paul biggrin.gif
Feenix
Completed a trade with Paul recently. Got my stuff yesterday and they were very well packed and in mint condition. Thanks a lot! smile.gif
Jesse James
A little late here, sorry.

Paul picked up a pile of GI Joes off me recently and payed promptly as always. A very trustworthy part of the community here, so thanks Paul, hope things are going well with the fodder and they're being put to good use.

Thanks man!
pbarny
All these people saying such nice things...how to get you all on evaluating committees...And always a pleasure. IF I have it, you think I have it, or want an idea, always happy to look and try to help you out.
The Spectre
Paul hoked me up with 2 or 3 packages of goodies this week alone! You just can't stop getting good trades with the guy biggrin.gif
Findswoman
Just finished another mighty fine trade with Paul. Highly recommended, as always. Great goods, great packaging, great everything! Thanks again, big guy! smile.gif

... the Findswoman
The Spectre
Yet another great trade with Paul!

He swapped me a VTSC Tusken Raider and a bunch of Joe and StarWars heads for my 25th Anniversary Ben/Vader set

Thanks again Paul biggrin.gif
Findswoman
Another great trade just completed with Paul, and all went wonderfully, as always. Thanks again, Paul!

... the Findswoman
Boshuda
I guess this comment is long overdue, but I haven't been posting much (as if I do post much in the first place)

I sold Paul a few figures and he paid me promptly. Hopefully we'll deal again some time.

cheers
Yodaman
Another great trader biggrin.gif
Yodaman
Again, fantastic trade. He even included some extra accessories ohmy.gif Very highly recomended.
Delaton
Another trade between Paul and I is complete. Great trader, as usual!
Delaton
Another trade....yada..yada...yada...good results...blah...blah...blah...good trader.
bettega18
Paul is top notch. One of the good guys who makes this hobby fun.
Ben Skywalker
Paul was the first person I've ever traded with and I have to say it went very well. A very nice guy to trade with, Paul kept me updated on the mailing status and let me know the day he sent it. I hope to trade with him again soon. Andrew
DmG
got the Scorches today and my son was jumping up and down waiting to open the box! You're a great trader to work with and I look forward to more in the future!
Happy Noodle Boy
Just did a trade with Pbarny. Outstanding communication. Very friendly and professional. Thanks!
Delaton
Thank you for using the feedback section. However, please make sure someone does not already have a page, like Paul did here. I merged your new topic into his existing feedback page.

BTW, Paul and I have continuing trades and he continues to be a pain, er..., I mean, great trader. biggrin.gif
pbarny
QUOTE (Delaton @ Oct 23 2006, 05:58 PM)
Thank you for using the feedback section.  However, please make sure someone does not already have a page, like Paul did here.  I merged your new topic into his existing feedback page.

BTW, Paul and I have continuing trades and he continues to be a pain, er..., I mean, great trader.  biggrin.gif

Ash is just jealous. He can't stand I'm a Trade S censored.gif !
The Spectre
I got a surprise package of goodies last week from Paul! Paul is one fo the best traders I have ever dealt with and is a great guy on top of everything else biggrin.gif
tonphanan
Finished another smooth trade with Paul. Thanks for everything.
clonecommander972
just got a package of joe's( as well as some other stuff) from paul,for FREE! laugh.gif thank's again, pbarny!
CorranHorn
Recently completed another trade with Paul and as always he's great to deal with. Terrific communications, quick shipping, along with a nice bonus made for another smooth transaction. Go with Paul, he won't steer you wrong, thanks!!! thumbup.gif
tonphanan
Paul hooked me up with some of the TAC coins I needed. Got them today. Thanks again.
pbarny
Me, bad trader. Last ~6 months been dificult to reach, non-responsive and everything else. Should be taking care of things (not that anyone asked for it) here by this week.
Ben Skywalker
Paul hooked me up with enough guns for my soldiers, and then some! Oh well I guess I'll have to customize some more figures. Thanks again!
Ben Skywalker
Once again Paul has hooked with more guns than I know what to do with. Thanks again!
Sgt Humpty
I received the Red Leader X-wing yesterday, which completed my first trade here at the FFURG. Paul's reputation as a great trader is well deserved!

meandnooneelse
PB sent me some comics to help my little maniacs learn to read. Thank you!
tonphanan
Another smooth trade with Paul.Thanks
gatch72
A great trader and thankx for helping me!
Coookieemonster
Paul thanks a lot man, you really helped me, seeing I have been waiting since the beginning of the year for that part (and no I havent been waiting for the part of Paul that long, I mean someone sold me the figure at the beginning of the year and I have been waiting and looking for that long). thumbup.gif

The Coookieemonster says Trade with Paul now!!!!!!
pbarny
QUOTE (Coookieemonster @ Sep 10 2008, 12:54 PM) *
(and no I havent been waiting for the part of Paul that long,

Ummm, errr, uhhh blushing.gif blushing.gif What you think we're trading again? blushing.gif blink.gif But you're welcome.

*runs away scared*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.