Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local Fuzz 2.0
F F U R G > Your Customs > 3.75" Scale Star Wars Customs
Fritzkrieg
Here is my second Concept for the Local Security Force for the UGP. I tried a couple of different helmets on this version. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
theplasticone
Not too sure on this guy. The version with the white helmet and Gundam shield (interesting cut on that, by the way) looks the most Star Wars-y, but even th en I can't picture him standing in a crowd of galactic denizens.
pbarny
Concept is fine. I think you need to narrow the execution. Pick a world or a faction. Is it a local guy in the core or specific world, Rim, etc? Imperial, Rebel/Republic, Fringe world?

Also are they riot/SWAT/patrol officers?
FoxtrotDelta
Fritzkieg, He looks like he would fit in with the Rebels, why don't you make him a Rebel Scout, we haven't seen any of those on the movies, and don't you think the Rebel Alliance would have a few scouts conducting recon missions observing Imperial activities around the galaxy. That's my two cents. Very cool by the way. Foxtrot Delta
pbarny
QUOTE (FoxtrotDelta @ Jul 23 2006, 07:20 PM)
Fritzkieg, He looks like he would fit in with the Rebels, why don't you make him a Rebel Scout,

Technically they'd be called Infilitrators. Great units, usually colored grey/black in most video games to date.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.