Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fforums Are Back Online!
F F U R G > Site Updates > FFURG Updates
CorranHorn
Hey Hey! The FForums are back online!! kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif thumbup.gif

The webhost decided to do some upgrades to some of the back-end software that runs the FForums and well it clearly didn't go as well as they hoped, because the short outage extended to a week. wallbash.gif

But many thanks to everyone who expressed concern about the life of the FForums and for all of your patience in awaiting the return of the boards.

Happy Customizing!
NoMercyJoe
I truly thought my member profile would be deleted,lol.Well,im just glad there back on.
Jesse James
Yaaaaaaaay!

Glad to have this community back up and running. Although I really can't complain much since I really only visit here and Jedi Defender frequently. smile.gif Running on 50% is rough for that long but glad we're back. The world just needs FFURG ya know?
Findswoman
Hurray! It's back! smile.gif

And just in time, too, as I've just finished the semester! Which means I may be doing some actual customizing soon...

Great to see everyone, and hope everyone has a wonderful winter holiday.

... the Findswoman
NoMercyJoe
just a little thing....hardly anyone is on now mainly beause the mainpage says "the ffourms are curently down.)Please fix it!Well I just get lonely on here by myself. lol.
CorranHorn
QUOTE (NoMercyJoe @ Dec 13 2005, 10:37 PM)
just a little thing....hardly anyone is on now mainly beause the mainpage says "the ffourms are curently down.)Please fix it!Well I just get lonely on here by myself. lol.

great point joe, I've gone ahead and fixed the front page. so much stuff going on I had overlooked that.

happy customizing!
Delaton
Thank the FFURGin' lord they're back up. With my vacation last week, I've been without FFURG for two weeks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.