Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atte
F F U R G > Tips & Tricks > Custom Ships/Vehicles Tips & Tricks
smartypants1635
anyone know how to make a 3 3/4 custom atte walker? any one cry.gif ive been wanting one if you have a recipe or know of some one who does post it here id love to make one im just not that good to make one myself ......yet
Delaton
Someone made one a while ago. I recently purchased an EBAY auction of eight AT-AT legs in anticipation of doing this custom someday. I was inspired by the C3 exhibit which had the stop-motion model.
Jesse James
Yeah, there's not much recipe to something like this...

Find a plastics distributor, and go to town. Building ships from scratch is rewarding... Especially if you take your time and really research what you're doing. You can really make some impressive stuff.
pbarny
QUOTE (Delaton @ Jun 22 2005, 08:27 PM)
Someone made one a while ago. I recently purchased an EBAY auction of eight AT-AT legs in anticipation of doing this custom someday. I was inspired by the C3 exhibit which had the stop-motion model.

But you only need 6....
smartypants1635
not a recipe but dimensions in real life from the heel to ankle on the machine is roughly 1.82 meters any one have a micro machine one and want to scale it up and sen the dimensions my way
sad.gif biggrin.gif man imagine the size of it the foot to the ankle is one action fig height
scottdee
I have 2 sets of plans, cut sheets for this vehicle, my own and someone else's if you want them just let me know i can email them.
smartypants1635
oh yah definatly so there blue prints or are they cut styrene sheets id likem if you had em on blue prints and email em cause id like cut and putem togethermyself if its blue prints or something along that line email em to me at goaltender00@comcast.net thanks you rock kicking.gif clapping.gif thumbup.gif
zanderwitaz
havent been on here for a while. anyways, i made two recently. Theyre on Rebelscum.com
Though Ill post it here too because im getting sick of the members there.
CloneWars101
QUOTE (Delaton @ Jun 22 2005, 07:12 PM)

Hi,Delaton! Iknow you may have used the legs but you could use them to make a AT-HT(basically a long legged AT-TE)
Delaton
I haven't done anything with them yet. I'm saving projects like an AT-TE until the toy line dies and I need projects to do. In any case, I wanted to use actual AT-AT legs because of their durability compared to something I would build.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.