Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone interested in FFURG/FF T-Shirts?
CorranHorn
post May 5 2005, 03:17 AM
Post #1

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Everyone,

The pre-sales of the FFURG Celebration 3 "GOT FFURG?" shirts were somewhat a success and we have heard a few people who didn't get to make it to C3 or who didn't have a shirt at C3 say they'd be interested in getting one.

So I'm throwing out the query to see if people are interested in ordering the shirt again.

Keep in mind though that the supplier doesn't take individual orders for shirts, they only do minimum orders of 6 shirts or more. So one of two possible things would have to occur to get orders through...

1.) We would do another pre-sale, with payments only being accepted by Paypal and we would need a minimum of 20 pre-orders to get the individual cost of $15 + shipping per shirt.

OR...

2.) People would have to band together in groups of 6 or more on their own to order the shirts themselves and get them shipped by the supplier. We would have something setup on their site where you could find our shirt and order 6 or more shirts, they would ship it to one location and then the group would have to determine how to get the shirts to each person.

We are open to suggestions on how to handle potential availability of the shirts, however what we won't be doing is using CafePress as a supplier and we will not order X amount of shirts ahead of time and hope that someone buys them later. Otherwise, please feel free to give any ideas, suggestions, comments, questions, etc you may have.

Thanks!
Jason (FFURG Admin)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post May 5 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #2

Sometimes you have to cut the other guy's arm off.

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

I didn't make to C3.. wink.gif so I would relly like the chance to get a shirt. The pre oder seems the most logical I just hope there are enough people out there that want one to make this successful.. I really,REALLY,REALLY, want a shirt.

--------------------

Supporting Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
CorranHorn
post May 9 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #3

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Member No.: 3

come on folks, help tonphanan out, he wants a shirt and you know, deep down inside you do too! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
savrip
post May 22 2005, 12:34 AM
Post #4

Co-Founder

Member No.: 2

There's been some guys from KSWCC that said they want another one, but they'd like it to be the inverse of the C3 shirt and for it to remain an exclusive and only those people that pre-ordered before the show get to have the limited copies. The other shirts would be white with green text, obviously without the Celebration 3 reference. Depending on what T-shirts we have avalible we could get the trim in green and then green lettering.

--------------------
----------------------------------------
Tim (Savrip) Hopkins
FFURG.com | KSWCC.com | Savrip.com | WANTED List | Facebook | Twitter

+Quote Post
Delaton
post May 22 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #5

Surviving Admin Member

Member No.: 5

The white shirts were a bit cheaper too if I remember correctly?

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

FFURG.com Admin @ YakStreet Member

Email:
delaton@customizerscookbook.com
Websites:
Customizer's Cookbook or FFURG
Forums:
Yakface Forums or FFURG FForums

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post May 23 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #6

Please, anything, any color, It doesn't have to have C3 on it I just want a shirt to show my support for the site and my hobby. I am willing to buy more that one so come on everyone, new and old members alike lets get together and say in one voice WE LOVE THE FFURG!!! 'cause I really want a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
GotalJedi
post May 25 2005, 06:03 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 743

I'll think about getting one tonphanan

+Quote Post
Jim_Abell
post Jun 25 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #8

Customizing Padawan

Member No.: 55

Not sure how I missed this, but put me down for another 3XL if the orders come through!

--------------------
Jim Abell
Founding Member, Kentucky Star Wars Collectors' Club
www.KSWCC.com

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Jun 25 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #9

Yes, Jim wants one listen to Jim you will, I want a shirt, I need a shirt, I must have a shirt, please everyone, I am willing to beg and plead everyday until we can get enough people committed to getting one. drool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Jun 25 2005, 11:51 AM
Post #10

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (tonphanan @ Jun 25 2005, 10:02 AM)
Yes, Jim wants one listen to Jim you will, I want a shirt, I need a shirt, I must have a shirt, please everyone, I am willing to beg and plead everyday until we can get enough people committed to getting one. drool.gif

KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!! tongue.gif

I'll sign up for one...Question is this a paypal thing or can I mail the check to Jason/Tim/Ash/Justin whoever?

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Aug 8 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #11

I see interest died off really quick on the FFURG gear so I am back to promte and beg others to show interest. I need FFURG gear I love the green color, I love the pharse alone,"FFURG" when someone stops you on the street you can tell them that you are a FFURG, even though their question may not be about the shirt but now you are getting the word out. FFURG is it in you?...No, but it could be on you. So please old members, new members and Smartypants. Lets show interest in our site lets tell our communities that we are customizers and that the six Clonetroopers we just bought are not to sell on the Bay, no we plan to open the package, Paint the figure, drill a hole in the chest and cut off the head and replace it with an AT-TE Gunner head then display it on a shelf and wonder how come Hasbro didn't do this figure. I am a customizer and I need Help!!!...and if you read this whole thing then you need help as well. Plus I need a shirt it gets cold at night.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Delaton
post Aug 8 2005, 05:55 PM
Post #12

Surviving Admin Member

Hear hear. I've been stopped at several toy flea markets and shows, both by people asking about FFURG and those actually knowing who we are!

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

Email:
Websites:
Forums:

+Quote Post
Demostrius
post Aug 27 2005, 09:28 AM
Post #13

Customizing Padawan

Member No.: 1,059

I would love a shirt , I would purchase two if that helps? anybody else? PM me If this ever has more fruition rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Delaton
post Aug 27 2005, 10:44 AM
Post #14

Surviving Admin Member

tonphanan, you seem to be the most outspoken proponent for the T-shirts. I'd like to desginate you coordinator on this. If you can give us an accurate count of the number of shirts people want, Jason or I can see what the order price would need to be to order more shirts from our printer.

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

Email:
Websites:
Forums:

+Quote Post
Demostrius
post Aug 27 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #15

Customizing Padawan

Member No.: 1,059

Yes that sounds great ,Go Tonphanan remeber I want 3!!! now my Moms wants one so I need 1 XXL and 2mediums if we can get multiple sizes in our order.... Thanx Guys and gals...

+Quote Post
darl
post Aug 27 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 620

I wouldn't mind a t-shirt smile.gif

Im a size small or medium (i'm nit sure how your sizes work over there)

--------------------
{|||o|o|||">||}================================

+Quote Post
Delaton
post Aug 27 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #17

Surviving Admin Member

Ok, here's the deal, if this is going to happen, someone has to coordinate this who is not FFURG staff. FFURG is run mainly by Jason, Jesse, and myself at this point, with Tim and Doug still overseeing, and Dan giggling from afar. Jason took on a huge responsibility to coordinate this for C3, and that was just money and handing them out during the show. As you can see by the quantity of updates, FFURG's staff is spreading their time very thin.

If this is going to happen now, FFURG will not be taking orders and shipping the shirts. However, we will be able to provide to a coordinator a template at the printer where they can make shirts similar in appearance to the C3 shirts. That coordinator, whether it's Tonophanon, or someone else, will coordinate collection of the money and shipping of the items.

How's that sound? thumbup.gif

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

Email:
Websites:
Forums:

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Aug 28 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #18

I would much like to coordinate the ordering of the shirts. Anyone interested in placing an order please PM me with name, size, and qty. When it looks like everyone that wants one has got a hold of me I will contact Delaton with the information on how many then the rest of us who could not make it to C3 will have our very own FFURG shirt. So please lets get started with those orders I'm getting TWO for myself. kicking.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Aug 31 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #19

I have PM everyone that said at one time or another that they might be interested in a shirt. Ordering is open to everyone so please PM me with at least the size shirt you want and I will submit orders once everyone has had a chance to place them.

Come on everybody with everyone in your town trying to be an original by wearing the same shirts they all got at the same mall you can stand out in the crowd and be an original and be the only person at the mall suppoting your hobby, your passion, Star Wars and a web site all at the same time....Just don't stand in a crowd of 7up shirts you might blend in, but and way, tell everyone you go to the FFURG on daily basis and you slap yourself in the forehead and say "I can make that how come I didn't think of it before, it's so simple, some paint here a cut there a head a cloak swap there, gee I was going to do it the hard way but this is much easier and will look great on my shelf or I can package it and make it last FOREVER."

Anyway please place an order today. I do not have the current cost of the shirts or even know what they may look like, if there is a change from the first design I don't know, but hey it a shirt you'll get a lot more use out of than the current $2.89 for a gallon of gas.

Gas is $2.89 NOT the shirts

--------------------

+Quote Post
Delaton
post Sep 1 2005, 12:38 PM
Post #20

Surviving Admin Member

The look and cost of the shirts is dependant on quantity and desired maximum price. White shirts are always cheaper than green, for example.

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

Email:
Websites:
Forums:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:51 AM || Skin by Metalaxe