Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Karen Traviss Mandolorian Project
pbarny
post Nov 16 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #1

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

I've been talking about it for months/years. Ever since reading her work in the Legacy of the Force, it made me go read the Republic Commando series. For years the Mandos, Mandalore etc were not to be touched, and here some one gave them a culture and an interest beyond being bounty hunter/guns for hire. Of course, that all gets undone by the Clone Wars show. But another subject for another time (and read Traviss' blog on the subject for some really censored.gif censored.gif censored.gif censored.gif off people). Of course, reading the end of the Legacy of the Force makes one wonder how many did go in Caedus' bioweapon release on Mandalore?

We'll start with a two for one special.

Ghez Hokan or Fi Skirata

In Hard Contact, Ghez Hokan was the bad guy the Sepratists had in charge of the occupation of a planet. Omega squad goes in and with the help of their Jedi allies takes him down. In true Mando fashion, Fi takes his armor and it is unheard of until Order 66. This is probably more a representation of Fi wearing it due to the dirty look, and given his traumatic injuries, the state the armor currently is in. The figure itself is just an "animated" Fett pained grey and red with a modified Maruader Inc High Energy Plasma Disrupter.

Sgt. Walon Vau

Good old Vau. You hate him, until he robs a bank, and finances a mass desertion. I really would have like to make Mird as well, but have no idea where to even begin. as to Vau, that's a Beach-head comic pack alternate head painted slightly, a delux AotC Jango body and some Jango helmet. The rifle is a Neo-Viper from GI Joe Rise of Cobra.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:16 PM || Skin by Metalaxe