Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Finishing Off Almost 3 Year Old Customs, A couple of Imperial Officers
CorranHorn
post Jan 29 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #1

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

So I was going through my fodder today, trying to organize it a bit when I came across a couple of unfinished customs. It took me a bit to figure out when I started these figures and it hit me that it was likely Spring 2008. Feeling spunky I went ahead and finished them off this evening...

The customs themselves are nothing special, simple repaints as you can see. The black-clad Imperial is simply a repaint of the TSC Moff Jerjerrod, while the ISB officer has a bit of a twist to it. It's a SAGA Admiral Ozzel body with a TLC Imperial Scanning Crew head. The twist though is that the body was used on an old Grand Moff Tarkin custom. Since I had hollowed out the neck, I needed to put the neck post back. I surprisingly still had it and an easy glue job either took care of it.

A nice way to flesh out the Imperial command a bit more and maybe, just maybe get me back into customizing a bit more.

Happy Customizing!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CorranHorn
post Feb 23 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #2

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thanks for the comments folks.

Paul - the neck paint has been fixed, thanks for pointing it out. The texture difference is just due to the choice in figures used. The SAGA Ozzel was more heavily detailed in the clothing than the other Imp officers.

Yodaman - Imperials rule, that is all! headbanging2.gif

Den - simple paint apps that took me forever to get finished. Lame aren't I? pinch.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 05:11 AM || Skin by Metalaxe