clonecommander97...
post Oct 26 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Customizing High Council

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,086

had most of these finished forever, figure'd i'd finally try and post em
destro:
just put ROC destro head on POC cobra commander. I imagined all the high-ranking cobra officers (destro, CC, baroness, etc) would wear armor similar to this

Fumbles

i had to!
also, if anyone know's what figure is used in the video for calvin, let me know smile.gif
head: ROC red fang ninja (or whatever it's called)
body: desert viper

princess (aka, jailbait) (yes i will come up with a better name later, this was the first thing that came to mind with the personality i've come up with)
the "daughter" of destro and baroness, she was grown in a vat by combining their DNA, and accelerating the aging process (she is genetically age 17). she's also been modified to be extremely flexible, and as a point of vanity, her feet were altered to a shape compatible with high-heeled boots.

face: ROC Scarlett
hair: ROC covergirl
body: agent helix
legs: baroness
the Delta weapon
Cobra's top biological weapon, Project Delta is a ruthless assassin with superhuman abilities. nanites within his body act as a protective barrier against physical damage (including bullets) and can work to repair damage incurred from lasers or radiation. he is able to cast various elements from his hands, by injecting different types nanites and plasma-like chemical combinations into himself.

--------------------
..._..."..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = = ♥
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//__

click it. i dare you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
clonecommander97...
post Oct 26 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #2

Customizing High Council

troops:

1) demo viper

not much to say, just based on the TF2 demoman, haha =P
2) forest Viper

forget the parts breakdown on this, but i just really liked the way the rebel helmet looked over the neo-viper helmet.
3) non-customs

i kind of imagined Night Adder as being destro's personal bodyguard, while the elite viper with tactical gear would be like a police officer, and the Alley viper would be SWAT officers~

--------------------
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//__

click it. i dare you

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Oct 27 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #3

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (clonecommander972 @ Oct 26 2010, 03:57 PM) *
Fumbles

i had to!
also, if anyone know's what figure is used in the video for calvin, let me know :)princess (aka, jailbait) (yes i will come up with a better name later, this was the first thing that came to mind with the personality i've come up with)

You should make Trouser Snake (his actual Cobra name) and Jailbait hook up! Totally!!! hypocrite.gif Wasn't the figure part Torpedo and some other stuff?

I hate that Destro head. It looks like he's constipated or something else painful in his lower abdomen is going on.

Beyond that, this series/concept is really good. You can see a lot of improvement here.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post
meandnooneelse
post Oct 28 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #4

Building a custom figurenator!

Member No.: 2,106

Why did you put a helmet on top of a helmet on the forest viper? huh.gif Not only is it redundant, but he looks like an Endor Rebel Trooper with that SW helmet and poncho combo.

Even though the ROC Destro head's expression has never sat well with me (as with Paul) I still like your concept here. He is a simple yet effective custom.

And though I have no idea the of the reference for Fumbles, he looks very cool. What's the webgear from?

Princess is cool too, though I don't know why she was made in a vat and not the old fashioned way happy.gif

--------------------
Who died and made you Darth Vader?

Proud Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society!

My stomach was making the rumblies, that only hands would satisfy.

+Quote Post
clonecommander97...
post Oct 28 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #5

Customizing High Council

QUOTE (meandnooneelse @ Oct 28 2010, 09:09 AM) *
Why did you put a helmet on top of a helmet on the forest viper? huh.gif Not only is it redundant, but he looks like an Endor Rebel Trooper with that SW helmet and poncho combo.

redundant, yes. cool looking, also yes =P
i had actually originally meant for it to be a SW custom, but the helmet just didn't fit with what i was doing. as i said, i just liked the way it looked, haha

Even though the ROC Destro head's expression has never sat well with me (as with Paul) I still like your concept here. He is a simple yet effective custom.

thanks. i think the issue with the head is the human eyes under the silver mask makes him look..well, i dunno what to call it, haha =P

And though I have no idea the of the reference for Fumbles, he looks very cool. What's the webgear from?

the reference is just to the robot chicken skit linked in his name, haha. i think the webgear came from saga2 hem dazon? the arconian guy, whatever his name was, haha.

Princess is cool too, though I don't know why she was made in a vat and not the old fashioned way happy.gif

could you honestly imagine baroness getting pregnant? put's her out of action for almost a year, and would totally ruin her figure. plus, this way, can use the accelerated aging process to have her skip straight to being 17, without interfering too much with the timeline

@paul
you sound like my ex girlfriend, haha tongue.gif
we were working with some of my SW figs in media production (doing stop motion). i went to get something across the room and came back to find what looked like a stormtrooper/clone orgy on my desk XD

--------------------
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//__

click it. i dare you

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2014 - 11:12 PM || Skin by Metalaxe