> Ok Boys and Girls I am in need.......
Michaelja
post Oct 1 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Customizing Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,157

And this is the stuff I am in need off:

Chap Mei Heads - Any ones but I am after the Arctic Explorers the most (it will be a case by case for anything else, in other words I need pictures of the heads so I can choose which ones I want, however some that I would be interested in are any Bad Guyz, Vikings, Pirates (except The Pirate Captains and the Undead Pirate).

Any 25th/ROC/POC figures (I have one Arctic DOC but would love another 2, don't need accessories, or hell even heads as long as the rest of the figure is complete).

Also need x4 Faceless Metal Cobra Commander heads (25th Anni), and either heads or casts of heads for Black Hole Robot Guard, I have one coming I need another x3.

Also need a Maximillian and Vincent for a fair price (loose and complete please, although I would consider loose broken Vincents as well depending on what was broke).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Oct 15 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #2

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Michaelja @ Oct 1 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Also need x4 Faceless Metal Cobra Commander heads (25th Anni), and either heads or casts of heads for Black Hole Robot Guard, I have one coming I need another x3.

I might be able to help you with this. I'll include it with the Junkyard and stuff I'm sending out once I finally get another bubble mailer (on the shopping list for this weekend).

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 05:16 AM || Skin by Metalaxe