Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> POTF Card "Numbers" behind bubbles? Is there a resource?
Corellian Corvet...
post Jul 26 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,200

I'm looking for a listing of the correct numbers that are printed on POTF cards, behind the figures. In particular I'm curious about Han Solo in Carbonite.

Is there a resource for all those numbers? They are very small and hard to read on the vault (when there).

thumbup.gif

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sw4ever
post Jul 27 2010, 01:11 AM
Post #2

Customizing Padawan

Member No.: 3,154

QUOTE (Corellian Corvette @ Jul 26 2010, 10:46 PM) *
I'm looking for a listing of the correct numbers that are printed on POTF cards, behind the figures. In particular I'm curious about Han Solo in Carbonite.

Is there a resource for all those numbers? They are very small and hard to read on the vault (when there).

thumbup.gif

Thanks!

QUOTE (Corellian Corvette @ Jul 26 2010, 10:46 PM) *

thumbup.gif

Thanks!

the numbers behind the fig for han solo carbonite are 0014-250-08.
I have spent lots of time and money to find the numbers for the potf line. I have all the numbers for the produced potf and all but 2 for the unproduced potf. I need the u.s pat numbers for 2-1b and hoth stormtrooper. Other than that I have all the numbers. If you need a certain number let me know.

+Quote Post
Corellian Corvet...
post Jul 27 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,200

Thanks very much! Right now, that and Anakin are the only cards I'm working on. I'll ping you if I need another. MUCH APPRECIATED! headbanging2.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 07:29 AM || Skin by Metalaxe