Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rise Of Cobra Figures $2.50, At my local Wal Mart
Andy
post Feb 19 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #1

Customizing Knight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,916

So in case anyone wants to check their's, it's a bargain! Too bad mine didn't have much left, but looked like ALL ROC merch was half off what they were last week.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Feb 20 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Sometimes you have to cut the other guy's arm off.

Member No.: 256

The Wal-marts in my area don't have much on the pegs and are still $5.00. The Targets jumped back up to $7.88.

--------------------

Supporting Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
Andy
post Feb 20 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #3

Customizing Knight

Maybe my local Wal is just clearing out the little they have left. But anything that was ROC was red tagged in half. Too bad nothing really good was left. Although, $5 has been a good deal considering figure prices. The Marvel stuff is over $8! WTF is up with that?

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Feb 20 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #4

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Andy @ Feb 20 2010, 08:47 AM) *
Maybe my local Wal is just clearing out the little they have left. But anything that was ROC was red tagged in half. Too bad nothing really good was left. Although, $5 has been a good deal considering figure prices. The Marvel stuff is over $8! WTF is up with that?

In theory, Hasbro only wants stores to have one MRSP at 7.99 for GI Joe, Star Wars, and Marvel. Discounts and price ranges are at the retailers discretion. I can choke it down for SW and Marvel, being they are licensed and the Mouse and Flannel Man get their cuts, but GI Joe is a house brand, so it should be a $1-2 lower just on principle of no license fee.

I passed on a City Strike, Red Fang Ninja, Black Adder, etc today at $5. I'm done basically. I might just might reimburse some one if they pick up a Heavy Duty (in the green fatigues).

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post
Andy
post Feb 20 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #5

Customizing Knight

I checked the next closest Wal today and they are not discounted like mine, which, is now empty...picked clean!

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Feb 21 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Formerly DnJcustoms

Member No.: 2,659

QUOTE (pbarny @ Feb 20 2010, 06:14 PM) *
In theory, Hasbro only wants stores to have one MRSP at 7.99 for GI Joe, Star Wars, and Marvel. Discounts and price ranges are at the retailers discretion. I can choke it down for SW and Marvel, being they are licensed and the Mouse and Flannel Man get their cuts, but GI Joe is a house brand, so it should be a $1-2 lower just on principle of no license fee.

I passed on a City Strike, Red Fang Ninja, Black Adder, etc today at $5. I'm done basically. I might just might reimburse some one if they pick up a Heavy Duty (in the green fatigues).

I have a loose HD in green fatigues. I'm still not sure if I'm going to do anything with him, but if I decide to get rid of him, I'll let you know...

--------------------

+Quote Post
meandnooneelse
post Feb 22 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #7

Building a custom figurenator!

Member No.: 2,106

QUOTE (tonphanan @ Feb 20 2010, 12:07 AM) *
The Wal-marts in my area don't have much on the pegs and are still $5.00. The Targets jumped back up to $7.88.
Same case in Albany, GA as of yesterday. If they do hit $2.50 I'll get all the neovipers they have as well as a random sampling of whatever else.

--------------------
Who died and made you Darth Vader?

Proud Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society!

My stomach was making the rumblies, that only hands would satisfy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 11:36 PM || Skin by Metalaxe