Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Quest For The Allspark": Buzzsaw
The Spectre
post Jan 30 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #1

The Spirit Of Wrath

Group: Members
Member No.: 551

Transmission From Recon/Infiltration Expert BuzzsawTo Mission Commander Kickback:

I have located our wayward brother and sister on the world the fleshlings designate "Aquos". They are serving subservient roles to the fleshlings and appear to have no memory of our cause. Their transformation cogs have been disabled by unknown means. It appears that they have over fifty standard years of memories of serving their new masters on Aquos despite having been sent here less than two standard years ago.

I was able to scan their memories and have found a firewall that even my splicing skills could not fully penetrate. I was able to recover their last "true" Decepticon memory:

They both record an encounter with an unusual fleshling designated "The Doctor" who appears to have deactivated them with a small sonic device produced from inside his outer jacket. After this, everything is scrambled. The next solid memory is them reboting as blank slates on Aquos with their internal chronometers reading a discrepancy of fifty years earlier than their last memory.

I have liberated Laserbeak and Ravage from their new masters, carving up several of the soft, weak fleshlings in the process. I have informed Soundwave to retrieve our comrads, hopefully he and Scalpel will be able to restore them to their proper operating perameters.

This "Doctor" could be a formidable enemy. If he does indeed have access to some form of chronal tranportation technology, capturing this technology for the Decepticon cause should become a priority....

Excerpt From The Personal Files Of Cosmos, Autobot Space Operations Commander:

Buzzsaw considers himself an artist—rather, he likes to make art out of his victims. He approaches his victims with reasoned clarity and sophistication, gutting them with what he believes to be inspirational precision. However, his ego is easily wounded, and he's not adept at improvisation. If one of his "masterpieces" is interrupted and he cannot proceed as planned, he would rather retreat to sulk than rethink his approach.

Do not doubt it, he will kill you. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of where, when, and how painful it is.

Parts:
Head/neck/legs - Ep.I Battledroid (modded)
Body - ARAH General Hark v3 (modded)
Guns - unknown G.I. Joe (modded)
Bombs - Downtown

--------------------
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Foundng Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

Visit The Spectre on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 03:40 PM || Skin by Metalaxe