Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anyone remember?
Dark_Jedi
post Nov 13 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,076

A few years back I saw someone post a pair of female Endor Troopers. I saved the photo as I wanted to make them eventually, but due to computer issues, I no longer have the photos. I was hoping that someone here would remember and could point me in the right direction. If I remember correctly, they were made from POTC Elizabeth Swann parts and GI Joe Cover Girl parts. Does anyone rememeber this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IncomT65
post Nov 13 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 1,620

Well, it just so happens the ones you look for are two posts below yours. They're made by Fritzkrieg. Check 'em out over here.

--------------------
So be it, Jedi.

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Nov 13 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #3

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

Doing a search, type in exactly +female+endor you get about 100 or so threads (which isn't too overwhelming). You can refine it further to the time you want.

Search, it is your friend. hypocrite.gif

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post
Dark_Jedi
post Nov 13 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,076

QUOTE (pbarny @ Nov 13 2009, 12:02 PM) *
Doing a search, type in exactly +female+endor you get about 100 or so threads (which isn't too overwhelming). You can refine it further to the time you want.

Search, it is your friend. hypocrite.gif

Yes, I know that search is my friend, but my friend has let me down. As did my search friends at Rebelscum, Galactic Hunter, Yakface and Jedi Defender. Hell, I even went through all 55 incase it was under some other title before I did a search. That is why I posted to see if anyone remembers. I thought it was Fritz, but he said he only made the Rebel Fleet females.

Hopefully I can find these.

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Nov 13 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #5

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

Hmmm, maybe in the future try the friend's slightly more complicated but oh so worth it blushing.gif pinch.gif easier sister, Subscribe Post. That way, anything you want to borrow in the future will be in your user controls and anytime anyone posts to it, you'll get a reminder of it. And it end rounds computer problems (trust me I feel you there with my own lap top dying recently and than having the Vista to Win7 upgrade screw up too on the new machine).

It's a nice little feature, if you keep it down to 2-3 threads per site you frequent.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 06:00 PM || Skin by Metalaxe