> Siskar Telvin and "realistic" Whorm Loathsome
The Spectre
post Jul 25 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #1

The Spirit Of Wrath

Group: Members
Member No.: 551

Siskar Telvin

The Munn mercenary commander Siskar Telvin is decended from one of the Corporate Alliance's senior tactitians during the Clone Wars. Having idolized his father's business sense and tactical strategies, Telvin made a fortune in the galaxywide business world until he realized that hostile takeovers just weren't hostile enough for his liking so he set off into the lucrative world of soldiers for hire. Using his business savy, he rapidly became the commander and business broker of one of the leading mercenary guilds.

Parts:
Head- Saga San Hill (modded)
Body/blaster- CW Admiral Yularen (modded)

This was a spur of the moment custom that I made this afternoon after purchasing a Clone Wars Admiral Yularen for the holocomm table he was packed with. The cartoon line's super skinny aesthetic does not allow for their "human" figures to fit into the more realistic movie line so I was debating what, if any, use I could have for the Yularen figure when it hit me- Munn are extremely slender and I had a spare San Hill head in my head bag!

Whorm Loathsom

Parts:
Entire upper figure- CW Whorm Loathsome (modded)
Lower legs- ROTS Tion Meddon (modded)

Nothing too fancy here, just a more "realistic" take on the Clone Wars villian to make him look more at home. I repainted some of the shoddy factory paint apps, modded the giraffe neck to make it more accurate to the character's model sheets, and swapped out the production figure's itty bitty tootsies for a larger pair of boots giving him greater height and a more menacing look.

--------------------
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Foundng Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

Visit The Spectre on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
uiesaentdtts
post Jul 25 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Customizing Padawan

Member No.: 2,662

LOVE the Muun. Inventive, original, well-executed, perfect.

+Quote Post
CorranHorn
post Jul 25 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #3

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Spectre, these came out looking great - though the source material is the animated figures the mods and updates you made to each makes them fit right in with the movie style figures. Any plans for further CW characters in the movie style? I've been pondering a Cad Bane myself, which I'm sure everyone has...

Happy Customizing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
xjedix
post Jul 27 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,022

Spectre,

Great work. I am going out today to locate a whorm. The body style of the CW figs makes me second guess buying them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 09:49 PM || Skin by Metalaxe