Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre & Post Senate Queen Amidala
MasterBEN
post Dec 21 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Customizing Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,700

Here's the update to the Post-Senate Amidala I posted a few weeks ago, plus I redid the Pre-Senate Queen from the Evolutions set. Her hanging bead "hairdo" always annoyed me in that it was inaccurate and ugly. It was that weird gray plastic and it hug straight off her forehead, when it's supposed to wrap around the gold earpieces and drape down. So I used white string to fix that. For the other figure, I sanded down the head, detailed it, and painted it again to get rid of the "goopyness".

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Dec 22 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #2

Formerly DnJcustoms

Member No.: 2,659

Big improvements on both of them. I really like the look of the string on her head-piece. Happy customizing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yodaman
post Dec 26 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #3

Customizing General

Member No.: 1,277

These are great figures. The first is phenomenal! The parts blend seamlessly into each other and the paints, especially on the face, are perfect. And the strings on the head are just a great touch. The second figure is also great but I don't like it AS much, but that's probably just because I'm not a huge fan of painted soft goods. Keep up the fantastic work!

+Quote Post
Darth Wolven
post Feb 13 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,885

Really great looking figures. I wish they had made a royal Padme with the soft goods robes, when they released the Phantom Menace figures back in 1999.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 09:40 AM || Skin by Metalaxe