Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest stuff at retail...
Commander Fuzz
post Aug 14 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #41

Customizing Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,694

Thank you sooooooo much!!! After an hour drive both ways, I finnally got the comic pack.

Thanks Again,
Fuzz

--------------------
The Story of Fuzz
>/<
////////////
<<-----------
//_|
/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Aug 16 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #42

My name is teacher, that is what I call myself

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Commander Fuzz @ Aug 14 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Thank you sooooooo much!!! After an hour drive both ways, I finnally got the comic pack.

Thanks Again,
Fuzz

Glad you finally foudn it. I've been keeping an eye out for you here, but there was nothing. Now, go and find the BAD Dark Trooper. That thing is AWESOME!!!

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.
FFURG Forums Casting Call: Classic Trilogy in Clone Wars Style

+Quote Post
Andy
post Oct 6 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #43

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 2,916

I've noticed all my local Wal Marts have new stuff. New BAD sets for fricking $17!! Only found those at one store and they had all 5 sets...but my wallet couldn't handle even one for that price. I also found most of the new Star Trek movie figures for $2 each and 8 different Star Wars closeout figures at $2 each...best though, the Jawa with treadmill droid was only $1. Now I'm looking forward to the wave coming out with the new Zuckuss...that wave I actually want almost all of!

Did anyone ever get the other Ugnaught and hoth Trooper from one of the recent waves? I haven't seen them.

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Oct 6 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #44

QUOTE (Andy @ Oct 6 2009, 09:23 AM) *
Did anyone ever get the other Ugnaught and hoth Trooper from one of the recent waves? I haven't seen them.

They're coming, just not for a wave or two. They may also be the part of the wave that is the "greatest hits", you know the stormies, clones, vaders etc that come with Droid parts and not part of Saga legends. Check out entertainmentearth.com for the specific waves.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook
Now, it seems that I have to remind DnJCustoms and Everyone else about the upcoming Casting Calls.

+Quote Post
Andy
post Oct 6 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #45

Customizing Knight

Thanks for that info Paul.

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Oct 6 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #46

Formerly DnJcustoms

Member No.: 2,659

QUOTE (Andy @ Oct 6 2009, 09:23 AM) *
I've noticed all my local Wal Marts have new stuff. New BAD sets for fricking $17!! Only found those at one store and they had all 5 sets...but my wallet couldn't handle even one for that price. I also found most of the new Star Trek movie figures for $2 each and 8 different Star Wars closeout figures at $2 each...best though, the Jawa with treadmill droid was only $1. Now I'm looking forward to the wave coming out with the new Zuckuss...that wave I actually want almost all of!

At $17, the only one I bought was the Corran Horn set. And that's only because I'm a die-hard Corran Horn fan. Now... who's going to make me a dozen casts of his head? LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Nov 5 2009, 08:45 PM
Post #47

Formerly DnJcustoms

I visited WalMart today and, despite the fact that I had no money to spend on toys, decided to check the toy section. I found approximately 20 of the Dewback sets and maybe 6 of the AT-ST Walker. Not much in the way of Legacy figures, but all of the recent TCW figures (General Loathsome, Admiral Yularen, Jawas, Commando Droids, etc) were abundant. Also, several of the Imperial ARC-170 fighters. There were approximately 5 each of the G.I. Joe Battle Station sets, along with one Snarler Cycle and one Cobra Manta Attack Sub (first time I'd seen any of those at retail - I will definitely be getting a Snarler). All the Joes were marked down to the new price ($5) and they had all waves up to and including the one with Paris Pursuit Baroness and the sliced up Storm Shadow (the only wave I didn't see was the City Strike Snake Eyes wave). Since payday is tomorrow, it seems I'll be returning to WalMart in the morning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Nov 23 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #48

Retail things to keep an eye on...

Walmart is doing $5 ROC (especially good if you donate the unwanted ones to Toys for Tots). They've also been restocking Legacy stuff with RotJ/ANH waves. I've seen plenty of Dewbacks, but no sign of the AT-ST (not looking for either). I've seen the GI Joe Walmart battlepacks at Walmart, and the Target Wave 2 GI Joe Exclusives (Serpent Armor, Jetpack, SS Cycle, Wet Suit and Wave Crusher). headbanging2.gif

K-Mart *showers* is doing buy one get one free on SW and GI Joe.

The usual Black Friday specials may or may not happen. Enjoy the hunting.

Sounds like curent stuff is going to hit for the holidays. And as my MP3 by Sam & Dave says right now, Hold On, I'm coming. So the new stuff is out there.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Nov 23 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #49

Formerly DnJcustoms

The WalMarts in my area have those AT-ST's piled high. And none of them are moving. I never had any plans to get one, but I thought that SOMEONE would buy them. Grabbed my two new Cantina Aliens the other day, along with a Snarler Cycle. I'll probably still pick up one of the new Slave Leia figures.

And Paul, I am still hunting for that damn Serpent armor to complete our last trade! Haven't seen any yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Nov 23 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (DnJcustoms @ Nov 23 2009, 04:23 PM) *
The WalMarts in my area have those AT-ST's piled high. And none of them are moving. I never had any plans to get one, but I thought that SOMEONE would buy them. Grabbed my two new Cantina Aliens the other day, along with a Snarler Cycle. I'll probably still pick up one of the new Slave Leia figures.

And Paul, I am still hunting for that damn Serpent armor to complete our last trade! Haven't seen any yet.

Can I change to a Cobra Jetpack instead? blushing.gif

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook

+Quote Post
The Spectre
post Nov 25 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #51

The Spirit Of Wrath

Member No.: 551

Snagged the ROTS wave at Kohl's (they honored the K-Mart BOGO ad!) and the second version of the Ugnaut at Target! I still want 1 more Ugnaut and another Concept Art IG-88 if I can find them and still need the entire ANH wave (plus multiples of the Scanning Trooper).

--------------------
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Foundng Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Looking for EXCELLENT 1/18 scale weapons? Check out Marauder, Inc.
http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

Visit The Spectre on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

+Quote Post
Andy
post Dec 8 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #52

Customizing Knight

My local Wal-Mart did a "rollback" on all the individual figures to $6. Including the latest wave which I pretty much grabbed the one of each they had.

Is it just my Wal-Mart?

QUOTE (The Spectre @ Nov 25 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Snagged the ROTS wave at Kohl's (they honored the K-Mart BOGO ad!) and the second version of the Ugnaut at Target! I still want 1 more Ugnaut and another Concept Art IG-88 if I can find them and still need the entire ANH wave (plus multiples of the Scanning Trooper).

My wal-mart had the IG-88 two days ago when I was last there. I passed on it. I did get the concept snowtrooper.

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Mar 21 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #53

Sometimes you have to cut the other guy's arm off.

Member No.: 256

Picked up Joker Squad and GI Joe Assault on Cobra island at ROSS. Picked up SW Galaxy series 5 cards at Target.

--------------------

Supporting Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Mar 21 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (Andy @ Dec 8 2009, 01:07 PM) *
My local Wal-Mart did a "rollback" on all the individual figures to $6. Including the latest wave which I pretty much grabbed the one of each they had.

Is it just my Wal-Mart?

No. I saw it today for Clone Wars. I think whatever isn't moving locally got the $6 pre-easter/passover treatment.

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Mar 21 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #55

Formerly DnJcustoms

QUOTE (tonphanan @ Mar 21 2010, 09:29 PM) *
Picked up Joker Squad and GI Joe Assault on Cobra island at ROSS. Picked up SW Galaxy series 5 cards at Target.

James,

I have no Ross stores within 300 miles or so (according to their store locator, anyway). If you see extras of the CI 7-packs, I might be interested. What was the price on them?

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Mar 22 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (DnJcustoms @ Mar 21 2010, 10:54 PM) *
James,

I have no Ross stores within 300 miles or so (according to their store locator, anyway). If you see extras of the CI 7-packs, I might be interested. What was the price on them?

They were 16.99. I have 3 more ROSS stores in my area. I will keep an eye out for you Don. I am hoping to stumble across the Cobra 7 pack.

--------------------

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
pbarny
post Mar 23 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #57

Apparently bbts.com has several new Blue Box (makers of Elite Force, Bravo Team) 4" historical and mythical creatures now available. It's sort of all over the place with Roman Legionares, Dragons, Arthur and some Knights of the Round Table, English and French 14th Century forces, and others.

And James, if people want to piecemeal you on the GI Joe stuff, I can pick up any unwanted Cobra Island stuff (except mindbenders, already got one). Also any of the TRU 5 packs or Vehicle sets around those Ross stores?

--------------------
Paul
My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Mar 23 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #58

Haven't seen any Joe stuff other than the Joe 7 pack, but will keep a look out since the internet exclusive stuff seems to be finding its way to the stores.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sgt Humpty
post Apr 3 2010, 03:05 AM
Post #59

Formerly DnJcustoms

Does anyone know when the Expanded Universe (wave 13) figures are supposed to be hitting retail? Or the Wal-Mart Rogue Squadron comic pack? I've also yet to see a Slave Leia at retail.

I'd be quite annoyed if I miss these few items, since they're really the only figures I'm excited about this year...

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Apr 3 2010, 10:12 AM
Post #60

Slave Leia has come on gone for the most part. I have seen her as part of the Wal-mart BOGO packs. Rogue Squadron has been cancelled along with the rest of the comic pack line from what I have heard. The Star Wars Tales and the black scouts are the last of this line. I think the EU comes out in June, but don't quote me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:29 PM || Skin by Metalaxe