Post #1

Customizing General

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,011

Front:

Rear:

--------------------
Cast No Shadow

When Han Solo returns to the Death Star in the Millennium Falcon, and shoots down the TIE fighters and saves the Rebel cause, do you think he does so for a free beer?--Dwight Schrute
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Sgt Humpty
post Oct 12 2008, 10:58 PM
Post #2

Formerly DnJcustoms

Member No.: 2,659

Soja,

I'm really digging this guy. After the second Commander Gree was released, we all neded to find a use for the original one, right? The accessories are very well done. The amount of kit strapped to his armor suggests that he is a long-range recon operator, either as an individual or a very small team. This is just my opinion, but I think you should consider a more compact weapon with greater firepower variety (i.e. a blaster rifle with a built-on grenade launcher or something like that). Also, since this is the Star Wars Universe, why not add a small jump-jet pack (similar to what Commander Cody has). That would really allow for a recon trooper to get away very quickly, if compromised. Anyway, those are just a couple of thoughts I had. I really think the figure looks great. Happy customizing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soja Rinn
post Oct 13 2008, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Customizing General

Member No.: 2,011

we all neded to find a use for the original one, right?

yeah, i had no idea and i had a couple Gree's...couldnt sell them since the superior one was out, and painting over all that dark green was going to be a pain.

why not add a small jump-jet pack

the jetpack is a great idea, though I dont have an extra Cody one (this pack is glued on, and my only cody jetpack is glued on Cody)

I think you should consider a more compact weapon with greater firepower variety

I thought about this too, but I think his role is more recon/sniper, so that's why I gave him a sniper rifle, though I agree, he probably needs a small-arms weapon just in case.

--------------------
Cast No Shadow

When Han Solo returns to the Death Star in the Millennium Falcon, and shoots down the TIE fighters and saves the Rebel cause, do you think he does so for a free beer?--Dwight Schrute

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 07:05 AM || Skin by Metalaxe