Reply to this topicStart new topic
> March Casting Call Revealed - Legacy!, Debut Deadline is March 21st
CorranHorn
post Feb 17 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #1

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

After all the hints we're back and as promised it's time to announce the next Casting Call for the month of March. Based on the success of the breakout comic series and all of the requests coming in via e-mail and from the FForums, the next Casting Call is LEGACY!

Over a hundred years after Luke Skywalker saved the galaxy, his bloodline is once again in the middle of a galactic wide struggle for power as well an eternal battle between the light and dark sides of the Force. Filled with countless characters (some new and some old) with unique designs, the Legacy Casting Call should prove to be quite exciting. Check out the Legacy Reference Page for a starting point to the customizing possibilities and then Submit your creations to us by March 21st for the debut of this Casting Call.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Feb 18 2008, 12:39 AM
Post #2

Sometimes you have to cut the other guy's arm off.

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

For some of us the hair style of Cade could be an issue. Putting that aside what would be the most ideal head for him. I have seen Dagobah Lukes, and Episode 2 Anakins. Ideas and suggestions folks. Lets make this a great turn out.

--------------------

Supporting Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
Ben Skywalker
post Feb 18 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #3

customizing knight

Member No.: 1,668

So far the dagobah luke is the best head for Cade.

--------------------
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

"Gentlemen never let it be said that I did not arrive first with the most"- Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest

"Blaming guns for crimes is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donell's obesity!"

+Quote Post
tykrazen
post Feb 28 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Customizing General

Member No.: 106

I found the Carkoon Battle Han head worked well for me...

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonphanan
post Feb 28 2008, 03:06 PM
Post #5

Sometimes you have to cut the other guy's arm off.

Member No.: 256

QUOTE (tykrazen @ Feb 28 2008, 12:29 PM)
I found the Carkoon Battle Han head worked well for me...

I was just looking at that head not 30 minutes ago... biggrin.gif and was thinking of it for Cade. Once I get the body finished I am going to do a bunch of head swaps to see what work best. The Han is now on my list, along with Dagobah Luke and Heir to the Empire Luke.

--------------------

Supporting Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

"Prehaps you need an optical enhancement. I could arrange for you to lose an eye; then you could put in for one."-Ton Phanan

+Quote Post
stoma coear
post Feb 29 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #6

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 2,550

After looking at the bare armed reference pic i would say that after some hair sculpting the comic pack luke has some possibilitys

--------------------
For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

+Quote Post
darth krayt
post Feb 29 2008, 07:08 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE (CorranHorn @ Feb 17 2008, 11:30 PM)

After all the hints we're back and as promised it's time to announce the next Casting Call for the month of March. Based on the success of the breakout comic series and all of the requests coming in via e-mail and from the FForums, the next Casting Call is LEGACY!

Over a hundred years after Luke Skywalker saved the galaxy, his bloodline is once again in the middle of a galactic wide struggle for power as well an eternal battle between the light and dark sides of the Force. Filled with countless characters (some new and some old) with unique designs, the Legacy Casting Call should prove to be quite exciting. Check out the Legacy Reference Page for a starting point to the customizing possibilities and then Submit your creations to us by March 21st for the debut of this Casting Call.

i used the comic pack luke upper torso to make my cade as soon as i take sum pics i will post them

+Quote Post
stoma coear
post Feb 29 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #8

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 2,550

so do you think its as is or with some sculpting

--------------------
For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

+Quote Post
darth krayt
post Mar 1 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,472

i used sculpy for the armor and used a dagohah luke head but i had to modify the neck post so the head would fit

+Quote Post
tykrazen
post Mar 24 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #10

Customizing General

Member No.: 106

Jason,

I sent a 3 emails with zipped files for the casting call submission, but got weird messages back from my mail server. Did you receive them or do I need to resend?

--------------------

+Quote Post
CorranHorn
post Mar 25 2008, 08:25 PM
Post #11

FFURG Man-At-Arms

QUOTE (tykrazen @ Mar 24 2008, 04:54 PM)
Jason,

I sent a 3 emails with zipped files for the casting call submission, but got weird messages back from my mail server. Did you receive them or do I need to resend?

Ty,

I did receive one of the files, the one named "3258061405-tykrazenlegacycc.zip". Can you resend the other two files?

My apologies to everyone for the delay with this Casting Call. Between getting sick, work hounding me, and helping my parents move I've been totally oblivious to the intraweb and the FFURG. sad.gif On the plus side this means a bit more time for everyone to get in their submissions before the debut of the Legacy Casting Call which will now take place on April 4th.

Jason

--------------------

+Quote Post
CorranHorn
post Apr 6 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #12

FFURG Man-At-Arms

After a slight delay due to personal issues on my part, we're back with the debut of the Legacy Casting Call. Over a hundred years after Luke Skywalker saved the galaxy, his bloodline is once again in the middle of a galactic wide struggle for power as well an eternal battle between the light and dark sides of the Force. Now FFURG is proud to present a new Casting Call displaying the action figure based representations of these characters from some of the finest customizers around. Many thanks to those of you have submitted your customs for the debut. As always the Casting Call is open for more submissions.

Happy Customizing!
Jason

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:22 AM || Skin by Metalaxe