Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> March Casting Call Revealed - Legacy!, Debut Deadline is March 21st
CorranHorn
post Feb 17 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #1

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

After all the hints we're back and as promised it's time to announce the next Casting Call for the month of March. Based on the success of the breakout comic series and all of the requests coming in via e-mail and from the FForums, the next Casting Call is LEGACY!

Over a hundred years after Luke Skywalker saved the galaxy, his bloodline is once again in the middle of a galactic wide struggle for power as well an eternal battle between the light and dark sides of the Force. Filled with countless characters (some new and some old) with unique designs, the Legacy Casting Call should prove to be quite exciting. Check out the Legacy Reference Page for a starting point to the customizing possibilities and then Submit your creations to us by March 21st for the debut of this Casting Call.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CorranHorn
post Mar 25 2008, 08:25 PM
Post #2

FFURG Man-At-Arms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (tykrazen @ Mar 24 2008, 04:54 PM)
Jason,

I sent a 3 emails with zipped files for the casting call submission, but got weird messages back from my mail server. Did you receive them or do I need to resend?

Ty,

I did receive one of the files, the one named "3258061405-tykrazenlegacycc.zip". Can you resend the other two files?

My apologies to everyone for the delay with this Casting Call. Between getting sick, work hounding me, and helping my parents move I've been totally oblivious to the intraweb and the FFURG. sad.gif On the plus side this means a bit more time for everyone to get in their submissions before the debut of the Legacy Casting Call which will now take place on April 4th.

Jason

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:11 PM || Skin by Metalaxe