Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Potc Singapore Batte Playset
Soja Rinn
post Dec 7 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #1

Customizing General

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,011

I picked up a POTC Singapore Battle Playsetat walmart today for only $7.50 and want to do something with it...maybe cantina-ish or jabba's palace-ish. some features i know how to work around given the right materials.

i need any ideas for parts to add on, and a tip on what to do about the backdrop. where can i find good print-able backdrops and what do i use to attach a Star Wars backdrop onto the current cardboard one? thanks.

--------------------
Cast No Shadow

When Han Solo returns to the Death Star in the Millennium Falcon, and shoots down the TIE fighters and saves the Rebel cause, do you think he does so for a free beer?--Dwight Schrute
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Delaton
post Dec 7 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Surviving Admin Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

ERIK STORMTROOPER has some pretty cool backgrounds and diorama pictures to use.

As far as attachment, I'd print the background you want at least 1" bigger on all sides, then spray the original cardboard with 3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive. Note that it's ADHESIVE, not SPRAY MOUNT. The later is temporary. Then starting along one side, leave a little overhang and slowly place you new image on top, rolling and flattening a little at a time. Don't place the whole thing at once or you WILL get bubbles.

--------------------
Ashley
a.k.a. Delaton

FFURG.com Admin @ YakStreet Member

Email:
delaton@customizerscookbook.com
Websites:
Customizer's Cookbook or FFURG
Forums:
Yakface Forums or FFURG FForums

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 04:12 PM || Skin by Metalaxe