Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Darth Teloc - Sith Lord
psyclonetrooper
post Oct 13 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,175

Just a made up sith...

You can see the rest of the images here if you like. Click on the images to enlarge them...

Darth Teloc

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoMercyJoe
post Oct 14 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #2

3 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions......go figure!

Member No.: 1,180

Nice very nice but may I suggest a helmet for the top of his head (at least a nice hat)(NO flower)

--------------------
No Mercy Joe

my favorie thing is when RED paint gets splattered on my x-acto blade.

Why do SO many people not know how to type or use their brain as a spell-check?

+Quote Post
Damaris
post Oct 14 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #3

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 1,001

I liky-liky AAlooottttt
He looks so evil huh.gif

--------------------
Thanks,
Damaris

+Quote Post
Wraith
post Oct 14 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #4

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 1,187

Is that the new Croc Master head? I knew it had to be good for something, great job.

+Quote Post
theplasticone
post Oct 15 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #5

Customizing Knight

Member No.: 808

He's like a healthy-lookin' Malak! Great work!

+Quote Post
Jesse James
post Oct 17 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #6

Customizing High Council

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7

That's a good point, i saw the head and it reminded me of someone, and ThePlasticOne gave me who... He does remind you of Malak for some reason.

The figure looks great but my monitor's obscuring some detail since the pics show darker for me than most of you probably. The dark costume then hides some stuff. I was curious what the base figure is? Is it just Anakin E3 with the robe? I'm just taking a stab in the dark on that.

The CrocMaster head's great and I had no clue that was it till someone else said so... I like the adding of the lightning. The right accessories with a figure are the kind of thing that can really add or detract from a figure, so it's something I think people should weigh more carefully. I've seen customs that were good but over (or under) done with gear on some level.

The saber is custom as well?

--------------------
Jedi Defender.com & FFURG Representative

Fleet Trooper Sucks So Bad, I May Make a New One!

+Quote Post
psyclonetrooper
post Oct 17 2005, 08:43 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 1,175

QUOTE (Jesse James @ Oct 17 2005, 12:07 AM)
That's a good point, i saw the head and it reminded me of someone, and ThePlasticOne gave me who...  He does remind you of Malak for some reason.

The figure looks great but my monitor's obscuring some detail since the pics show darker for me than most of you probably.  The dark costume then hides some stuff.  I was curious what the base figure is?  Is it just Anakin E3 with the robe?  I'm just taking a stab in the dark on that.

The CrocMaster head's great and I had no clue that was it till someone else said so...  I like the adding of the lightning.  The right accessories with a figure are the kind of thing that can really add or detract from a figure, so it's something I think people should weigh more carefully.  I've seen customs that were good but over (or under) done with gear on some level.

The saber is custom as well?

I haven't had any complaints about the darkness of the images, have you seen the other pics I took? They may be a bit lighter. If they aren't any better have you tried turning up the brightness on your monitor? Not sure why that's happening for you.

What was used:

Croc Master GI Joe head repainted
EU Luke cloak over Darth Maul body
Xyber 9 shoulder armor thingy. Symbol from a Conan belt buckle.
Vader lightsaber blade with the hilt from the Croc Master sword
Belt pouch from a Spawn figure.
Sith lightning from an Emperor, I think.

I didn't just want to throw together something that looked like a demon and give him a red lightsaber and call him a Sith so I purposefully tried to incorporate some Star Wars elements to keep it linked to the same galaxy. Like the Jedi, I figured the Sith clothing is similar to one another. The figure, to me anyway, has a few more touches that give it a Star Wars feel. The bald white head and face mask/head attachment are definitly a Malak touch (even Plo Koon and Lobot a little). With scarring, the black mask and whitish head remind me of a helmet-reveal Vader. The leather shoulder armor has an Ep III Anakin feel to it to me. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Edit: The base is from the Sidious Unleashed, repainted.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:40 PM || Skin by Metalaxe